Amazing accomplishments of the Biden administration

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
Nice to finally get a leader in there who cares for the people more than he cares for himself isn’t it?!

Too bad you don't have one. On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Just wait till his EO's kick in then get back to us with how he cares about the people.
I can get back to you now. He cares about both our people and the world we live in. Night and day from the egomaniac that just left

Nope. Biden will make a mess of this country and is well on his way. All you have to do is look at his EO's. Hell on day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd bet he couldn't be elected Dog Catcher.

Trump did great as POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese Virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you call an egomaniac.

Biden will be much worse.
I don’t give Trump credit for all of that for the same reasons you don’t give Obama credit for getting the economy to that state over 6 years prior to Trump.

Biden will do just fine. He will only be POTUS for 4 years, will hopefully repair a lot of the damage Trump created and then my hope is that the GOP will pull their heads out of their asses or a good independent will run and take over the White House

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but he improved on it greatly when he cancelled out all of Barry's business killing EO's. Once Trump wrote his own business minded EO's the economy took off.

Biden isn't doing fine. Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one and once his EO's and green shit kick I don't see many prospering.

We are in for four years of misery under the Biden/Harris shit show.
Can you show that with stats? Which area would you like to look at?

No stats yet but just wait till his EO's kick in and he starts with his green shit. Should be plenty of stats then.
The stats are all there. We are talking about Obama vs Trump

I'm talking about Biden and Trump. I couldn't care less about Obama.
You literally just wrote this...

“Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but he improved on it greatly when he cancelled out all of Barry's business killing EO's. Once Trump wrote his own business minded EO's the economy took off.”

I asked for stats you said there aren’t stats. Yes there are stats
We would have to take the employment numbers month by month and industry by industry.
True, much easier to cherry pick that way
The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
The more the accumulation of details into a rounded up statistic, the less revealed.
Of course I wouldn't expect a LibBot such as yourself to agree.
I think the debate is silly as a president has very little to do with how private businesses operate yet we like to give them all the credit for the financial successes and employment rates for these businesses. But I can play the game if you'd like

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
Nice to finally get a leader in there who cares for the people more than he cares for himself isn’t it?!

Too bad you don't have one. On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Just wait till his EO's kick in then get back to us with how he cares about the people.
I can get back to you now. He cares about both our people and the world we live in. Night and day from the egomaniac that just left

Nope. Biden will make a mess of this country and is well on his way. All you have to do is look at his EO's. Hell on day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd bet he couldn't be elected Dog Catcher.

Trump did great as POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese Virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you call an egomaniac.

I don’t give Trump credit for all of that for the same reasons you don’t give Obama credit for getting the economy to that state over 6 years prior to Trump.

Biden will do just fine. He will only be POTUS for 4 years, will hopefully repair a lot of the damage Trump created and then my hope is that the GOP will pull their heads out of their asses or a good independent will run and take over the White House

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but he improved on it greatly when he cancelled out all of Barry's business killing EO's. Once Trump wrote his own business minded EO's the economy took off.

Biden isn't doing fine. Hell he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one and once his EO's and green shit kick I don't see many prospering.

No stats yet but just wait till his EO's kick in and he starts with his green shit. Should be plenty of stats then.

“Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but he improved on it greatly when he cancelled out all of Barry's business killing EO's. Once Trump wrote his own business minded EO's the economy took off.”

We would have to take the employment numbers month by month and industry by industry.
The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
The more the accumulation of details into a rounded up statistic, the less revealed.
I think the debate is silly as a president has very little to do with how private businesses operate yet we like to give them all the credit for the financial successes and employment rates for these businesses. But I can play the game if you'd like
I appreciate the fact that you may live a more isolated life than myself; I don't have a choice because of the community in which I live and the nature of my work.
Within 2 months after Trump's Small Business Tax Breaks residential and commercial construction started kicking in and many professionals I know who were out of work for years were hired at their previous salary level.
Businesses don't like taxes.

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
I appreciate the fact that you may live a more isolated life than myself; I don't have a choice because of the community in which I live and the nature of my work.
Within 2 months after Trump's Small Business Tax Breaks residential and commercial construction started kicking in and many professionals I know who were out of work for years were hired at their previous salary level.
Good for you and those workers. Thats great. I also live in a very construction heavy community and they have been overloaded for years... even before Trump. Go figure

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
Good for you and those workers. Thats great. I also live in a very construction heavy community and they have been overloaded for years... even before Trump. Go figure
My son-in-law tells me that areas centered around Hi-Tech oriented universities have been over-building for years.
He tells me the only issue is that Tech Corps bring in Asians and won't hire US minorities.

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
My son-in-law tells me that areas centered around Hi-Tech oriented universities have been over-building for years.
He tells me the only issue is that Tech Corps bring in Asians and won't hire US minorities.
They hire whoever is qualified. Asians are bad ass programmers. Highly disciplined

Chairman Xi could hardly be prouder of his autistic fucktard. "You fuckee amelican peepers so good, so long time... good boy!"

"We no tell no one about Huntel laping our chirrun!!"

My personal favs:
1. Increasing insulin prices ten fold.... diabetes victims can just go fuck themselves.... hmm?
2. Banishing our courageous troops to a freezing parking garage with one bathroom and one electrical outlet. No wifi. Dr. Pepper did bring them some cookies.... but that was awkward as fuck too.
3. Breaking his foot trying to jack the dog off in the shower. It's not just in front of a microphone that he shits the bed. LOL

Good times.

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
They hire whoever is qualified. Asians are bad ass programmers. Highly disciplined
Disciplined to work 24/7 rather than being sent back to India.
Their code sucks which is why Apple and Amazon don't depend on them.
I've worked with them and what I write in less than 100 lines of code they write in 6,000 to 8,000 lines of code...no exaggeration; they suck.
But they're cheap and good for stock value.
Other than never innovating what have MS, Oracle and IBM accomplished since 1998 without ripping off idea from Apple and Amazon; not one original idea.
There's a video of Steve Jobs on YouTube where he humiliates Bill Gates to his face by stating that MS is good for Apple because people always switch from MS to Apple.

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
I've worked with them and what I write in less than 100 lines of code they write in 6,000 to 8,000 lines of code...no exaggeration; they suck.
Other than never innovating what have MS, Oracle and IBM accomplished since 1998 without ripping off idea from Apple and Amazon; not one original idea.
There's a video of Steve Jobs on YouTube where he humiliates Bill Gates to his face by stating that MS is good for Apple because people always switch from MS to Apple.
India? I thought we were talking about Chinese not Indians

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
India is in Asia.
I actually find Chinese software developers to be very sharp but they want to be paid for their work so they're not in demand.

The opposite.
I agree... the opposite
India is in Asia.
I actually find Chinese software developers to be very sharp but they want to be paid for their work so they're not in demand.
I agree generally speaking

Well Xi Biden has to pay China back for all the money they paid him and his family.

Fair is fair.

He should open a Chinese bank account...just like Trump had. For the same reason too.
True, Trump bad, politicians in the Swamp good.

In fact, I'm sure they are all going straight to heaven at the end of the day.
Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account because he was (and still is) very closely aligned with Chinese Authorities.
I note you are never able to bring any links with your kooky conspiracy theories.

Which "theories" are those, moron?
The one I replied to, Stupid.

Please try to keep up.
Moron, you said there was some kookie conspiracy theory. It is no theory that the blob had a Chinese bank account and had his cheap crap made over there.
You: "Very closely aligned with the Chinese".

Having hats made over there doesn't count.

Let's see your evidence of this very close alignment.

GO!

There you go moron. Next?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivanka? You were talking about Donald Trump, Idiot.

Trademarks? A few were granted faster than earlier ones. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Major fail by you.

Back to the drawing board, Simpleton.

Trump's ties to the Chinese are stronger now than they ever have been.
More total bullshit. Even IF you weren't a "lying dog faced pony soldier", Trump having any legal business ties with China will NEVER equate to the fact that China, no doubt, has enough Hunter evidence to blackmail their little puppet into doing WHATEVER they want. Hunter's laptop has made that clear to anyone that isn't a left wing partisan hack.

The "laptop" was manufactured nonsense.

Trump is so close to China it's silly to argue otherwise.
Just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel more secure. Thinking people understand that Biden is compromised and blackmailable.

Hunter Biden lived with brother Beau's widow while in relationship with her SISTER | Daily Mail Online

The Bidens and China Business - WSJ

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe | Fox News

Hunter’s business partner CONFIRMS authenticity of laptop email, claims Joe Biden was part of Chinese deals — RT USA News

All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of.

Only ignorant anti-American lemmings are rejoicing.

We're all rejoicing while you're eating sour grapes and crying like a little bitch.

You plan on keeping it up for 4 years sugar? Good.

LOL the only sour grapes I see are from you. You make every post a Trump hating post. Sour grapes looks oh so good on you.

You would do better to pay attention to your boy Biden. Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd say he couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher.
306-232...landslide victory!

How'd that taste? Stupid.

A stolen election. How does that taste stupid.

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
If you think a senile old man is competent then you certainly have something to be happy about.

He's miles more competent than your blob...who still thinks he won an election.
I didn't vote for Trump , Idiot.

You're just another incompetent who has to boil the world down and cram it all into 2 little pigeonholes so you can understand it.

If I criticize Biden then I must be a Trump supporter right?

Try to free your mind and think outside the tiny little box you live in

Higher gas prices, higher unemployment, higher taxes.....everything is getting HIGHER under Xi Biden's dictatorship

We're all rejoicing while you're eating sour grapes and crying like a little bitch.

LOL the only sour grapes I see are from you. You make every post a Trump hating post. Sour grapes looks oh so good on you.

You would do better to pay attention to your boy Biden. Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd say he couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher.

Want some cheese with your whine? LOL

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
If you think a senile old man is competent then you certainly have something to be happy about.

He's miles more competent than your blob...who still thinks he won an election.
I didn't vote for Trump , Idiot.

You're just another incompetent who has to boil the world down and cram it all into 2 little pigeonholes so you can understand it.

If I criticize Biden then I must be a Trump supporter right?

Try to free your mind and think outside the tiny little box you live in
Sure...whatever you say.

Want some cheese with your whine? LOL

Sure I like Gouda if you have it. What would you like with your Whine??

Let's not forget gasoline up .50 cents/gallon already. And skyrocketing utility bills...
So you say Biden is for the everyday working man?
Kiss my ass you incompetent fool!

Obvious sarcasm.

Biden will bring back Trump, like Obama made him.
Certainly hope so...

The longer your blob stays on the scene, the more divided the GOP becomes. Best idea ever. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. Bring it on!
Lol, Biden had to cheat to beat Trump.

Liking the taste of those sour grapes? LOL
Not really, looks like Trump is going to be the new leader of the republcan party. Right now 80 million are behind him. After Biden screws up, many more will be on the Trump train! 50 cent raise in gas prices in a month, not looking too good.

I certainly hope he stays around...ripping the GOP apart day by day.
Actually with Biden as President, he is giving Trump more supporters daily. The idiot cut the Keystone pipeline while funding a pipeline for the taliban.

New Topics

Forum List

Back