Amanda Knox

Let this be a lesson to white girls hanging out with black boys

Who killed Meredith? Someone did.... cuz she is dead.

rudy-guede-meredith_979950c.jpg

Who killed Meredith? Someone did.... cuz she is dead.

I would suggest that the Appeals Court and the Jury that sat on it made a determination that the original verdict was in fact wrong. And I would further go so far as to say they based that on the EVIDENCE presented to them.

The defence made the point that the press blamed them and spent all its energy to convince the public they did it. That those conditins tainted the original verdict.

However the Appeals Court had ALL that evidence plus more and still a Jury found them NOT guilty.

I suggest you ask the Italian police to now do their job and find the real killer.

Personally I am torn.

Her behaviour after the murder was disgraceful to say the least. She did freaking cart wheels and made funny faces while waiting to be interviewed. She bought cleaning materials after the murder. She accused other people and changed her story a number of times... she acted as she was guilty as sin.

The police handling of the evidence was just as disgraceful. I suspect that the prosecution presuded the case against Knox partly based on an attempt to defend the police handling, and partly because of how Knox acted the days after the murder.

The American media handling of the case was disgraceful. Calling the Italian legal system names was uncalled for and frankly hypocritical. If anything that could well have caused the conviction in the first place because Italians are a proud people and dont like to be told by arrogant American media and personalities that their legal system is a joke.. especially considering when the American legal system is just as bad if not worse.

In the end the Italian legal system worked as it should.

But the question is still out there, who murdered the British girl?... blame the black guy is far too easy..... and the questions about their behaviour and the fact their stories have changed so often and they cant remember key aspects of the night... leads yet again to the very simple fact... Knox and the her boyfriend are still suspects and the best suspects...

Oh and as a side note.. she was convicted of slander and sentenced to 3 years... which she has now served. And there will be an appeal most likely, which means extradition hearings in the US and all that jazz.

Last edited:
I'd heard somewhere that there was a bartender? or someone that had confessed.....i'm not sure what to search for, does anyone else know about this??

If I were her, I would be on the first plane out of Italy. I don't care where it was going.

Immie

She and Casey Anthony are going to team up and open a bed and breakfast.

She was declared not guilty by a Court of law and a Jury, that Jury, unlike you had access to testimony and evidence that convinced them she was innocent. Yet here you are accusing her of a murder a Court of law said she did not do. How very Liberal of you.

I still reckon she was involved but saying that the Italian police made a case against her,and never tried to really find out the truth.....they thought they had their Man or Woman in this case.

Someone Murdered Merideth and NO ONE NOW is remotely in the frame,Knoxs behaviour did her NO favours......I feel she has much to answer for. theliq:eusa_eh:
Personally I am torn.

Her behaviour after the murder was disgraceful to say the least. She did freaking cart wheels and made funny faces while waiting to be interviewed. She bought cleaning materials after the murder. She accused other people and changed her story a number of times... she acted as she was guilty as sin.

The police handling of the evidence was just as disgraceful. I suspect that the prosecution presuded the case against Knox partly based on an attempt to defend the police handling, and partly because of how Knox acted the days after the murder.

The American media handling of the case was disgraceful. Calling the Italian legal system names was uncalled for and frankly hypocritical. If anything that could well have caused the conviction in the first place because Italians are a proud people and dont like to be told by arrogant American media and personalities that their legal system is a joke.. especially considering when the American legal system is just as bad if not worse.

In the end the Italian legal system worked as it should.

But the question is still out there, who murdered the British girl?... blame the black guy is far too easy..... and the questions about their behaviour and the fact their stories have changed so often and they cant remember key aspects of the night... leads yet again to the very simple fact... Knox and the her boyfriend are still suspects and the best suspects...

Oh and as a side note.. she was convicted of slander and sentenced to 3 years... which she has now served. And there will be an appeal most likely, which means extradition hearings in the US and all that jazz.

From the evidence I have seen, I would voted her guilty. I still think she is guilty because she changed her story several times and acted like a douche after the killing. None of her stories hang together.

It just goes to show if you have a good enough publicist you can get away with it.

Forum List

Back