Amanda Knox will tell/$$$ell

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Already has 7 figure offers to tell "her story".

The Italian judge who was on the jury that overturned the conviction said the b*tch probably knew what happened - or may have even been a participant.

Just not enough proof.

Like in the Casey Anthony case.

I don't think she did it but she may have known about it. She was in love with that guy, she must have known.

Otoh, Casey Anthony hands on killed her child for sure. I wouldn't compare the two.

I think she tried to make lover boy a patsy and succeeded. Every one of her stories was bogus. I think she did it.
He lawyer probably sat down with her and told her to keep her mouth shut. Italy may not have the double jeopardy protection we have, and if the Italians come back again with more and better proof, she will go back.

If she makes another interview, that prosecutor might run back for another bite at the apple. I am pretty sure she is guilty.

one of Amadas "alibis" was that she was smoking pot at the time of the murder

The morning after - and before the crime was reported - Knox was spotted outside a store around 5AM waiting for the doors to open to buy bleach.

The morning after - and before the crime was reported - Knox was spotted outside a store around 5AM waiting for the doors to open to buy bleach.

Italian prosecutors had all this. Yet an appeals court and 8 jurors ruled insufficient evidence to support the conviction. Or like several others are you claiming Italian courts are idiots?

So she walks and wil make millions.

Feel better????????????????????????????

THEN SHE IS complicit AND SHOULD BE IN GAOL,she"s as guilt as hell,in my opinion,Meredith WAS MURDERED AND she got off on a technicality :cool::doubt:

I don't think she did it but she may have known about it. She was in love with that guy, she must have known.

Otoh, Casey Anthony hands on killed her child for sure. I wouldn't compare the two.

The Bitch pot-smoker has been Lawyer-UP.

Will keep her yap shut until the heat dies down - Itallian prosecuters decide not to appeal.

Then will make millions (book deals etc ) of her her complicity in a crime.

The Bitch pot-smoker has been Lawyer-UP.

Will keep her yap shut until the heat dies down - Itallian prosecuters decide not to appeal.

Then will make millions (book deals etc ) of her her complicity in a crime.

Must be nice to simply IGNORE the fact that a COURT with a Jury listened to testimony, sifted through evidence and RULED insufficient evidence.

Yet somehow YOU know better.

Forum List

Back