AMA asks Garland to prosecute those opposed to transgender surgery for kids

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
and he probably will... What do some doctors associated with the weak and ineffectual AMA have to say about the subject of trans surgery for kids?

• Dr. Daniel Metzger, WPATH: “We try to talk about it [transgenderism], but most of the kids are nowhere in any kind of brain space to talk about it really -- in a serious way. That’s always bothered me, but you know, we still want the kids to be happy.”
but they're NOT ultimately happy Dr. Metzger, are they.

<<Dr. MEtzger acknowledges that 'some' of the kids have trans surgery regret. There is a dutch study, but they don't give numbers...which sorta tells you something doesn't it, considering that the media does not give space to these kids with trans surgery regret. >>

this is what he says see..

WPATH Gender Affirming Doctor Expresses Concern for Mental Capacity and Informed Consent of Minors For Transition Surgeries … ‘Reproductive Regret’ … ‘I Don’t Think Any of That Surprises Us’

if it doesn't surprise ya..WHY ARE YOU DOING IT!!!!

If THey REGRET IT..they don't have the mental capacity for it then YOU!! are experimenting and TAKING ADVANTAGE OF CHILDREN. and you all should be charged, tried and imprisoned. !

One day these folk will get the payment they so righteously deserve.

Last edited:
Your doctor is not interested in your health and wellbeing. he is interested in keeping his job so he obeys the gov't..and look at the OP..... the gov't is on the side of disfiguring and mutilating children....might be a good thing to ask yourself why this is?

MY PCP wants nothing to do with this sort of garbage. MY PCP has never performed an abortion and never would...too much respect for life.

These sorts of organizations (the ABA, AMA, AFT, etc.) are often controlled by Leftists who are not actually practitioners of that craft. If they were any good they would be PRACTICING medicine, law, or whatever.

One of the worst abuses is puberty blockers, which are sold as harmless, but cause permanent changes to bodily development and functions.

One can only hope that, as with slavery, a generation or two down the road, our society will come to its senses and condemn this period as being controlled by crazies, intent on destroying the culture.

But I'm not optimistic.

You won't be optimistic after reading this.... but we knew there was an uptick. WHy is that?? and Why is the gov't interested? Why are they all for mutilating children, harming them psychologically? Physically? emotionally?

how is this anything BUT satanic?

The number of surgeries is likely to be much higher. This is monstrous. Worse still because unethical doctors already experimented with discredited gender theories in the 70s leading to horrifying results. Now that the results are being replicated, the American Medical Association is working with the Biden administration to investigate and arrest critics as domestic terrorists.

In the UK and Europe, there’s some debate on these issues. In the U.S., the only debate allowed in the face of this monstrous evil is how to lock up those who speak out against it.

Children this confused.....alienates them from parents. There are some parents who want to parent YOUR child. They've always been there. I don't know why I don't understand them but i have seen it.

Transgender thinking kids are angry with their parents and take their parents unacceptance of their youthful thinking as being 'unsafe'. THIS breaks down the family. Other people are slavering to take over the parenting of your children, to be their buddy, to take YOUR place.

Communist goals are to destroy the family and replace it with the 'state'. Is that the goal of the Biden Regency. You notice that no one has tried to take over Obama's children, clinton's, Tim Kaine's, Bidens.

Your doctor is not interested in your health and wellbeing. he is interested in keeping his job so he obeys the gov't..and look at the OP..... the gov't is on the side of disfiguring and mutilating children....might be a good thing to ask yourself why this is?

My Doc mid 2021 asked me if I gotten the Vax. I said no and he just went off. I told what was in it and he sarcastically asked if I had gotten the info off the internet, I said I sure did. Right off of the Pfizer, J&J and Moderna website. My wife just happened to check my online portal and found that he had inserted in my records that "Patient doesn't trust the Gov.

I was stunned.

And let me just throw this out there. These patient portals...that's putting your records online right? WHY do that??

The originators of the patient portal here was called Athena Care. Why are these things always named after mythical gods? Who was the original CEO of Athena CAre.....it was George Bush...the cousin of George W. Bush. he has since been 'retired'. I don't Trust the Gov't and i don't mind anyone knowing it. No sane person SHOULD!!

My Doc mid 2021 asked me if I gotten the Vax. I said no and he just went off. I told what was in it and he sarcastically asked if I had gotten the info off the internet, I said I sure did. Right off of the Pfizer, J&J and Moderna website. My wife just happened to check my online portal and found that he had inserted in my records that "Patient doesn't trust the Gov.

I was stunned.
And you fired this SOB's ass...................... when?

and he probably will... What do some doctors associated with the weak and ineffectual AMA have to say about the subject of trans surgery for kids?

• Dr. Daniel Metzger, WPATH: “We try to talk about it [transgenderism], but most of the kids are nowhere in any kind of brain space to talk about it really -- in a serious way. That’s always bothered me, but you know, we still want the kids to be happy.”
but they're NOT ultimately happy Dr. Metzger, are they.

<<Dr. MEtzger acknowledges that 'some' of the kids have trans surgery regret. There is a dutch study, but they don't give numbers...which sorta tells you something doesn't it, considering that the media does not give space to these kids with trans surgery regret. >>

this is what he says see..

WPATH Gender Affirming Doctor Expresses Concern for Mental Capacity and Informed Consent of Minors For Transition Surgeries … ‘Reproductive Regret’ … ‘I Don’t Think Any of That Surprises Us’

if it doesn't surprise ya..WHY ARE YOU DOING IT!!!!

If THey REGRET IT..they don't have the mental capacity for it then YOU!! are experimenting and TAKING ADVANTAGE OF CHILDREN. and you all should be charged, tried and imprisoned. !

One day these folk will get the payment they so righteously deserve.

The vast majority of butchers don't care as long as they get paid what they think they're worth.

You won't be optimistic after reading this.... but we knew there was an uptick. WHy is that?? and Why is the gov't interested? Why are they all for mutilating children, harming them psychologically? Physically? emotionally?

how is this anything BUT satanic?

The number of surgeries is likely to be much higher. This is monstrous. Worse still because unethical doctors already experimented with discredited gender theories in the 70s leading to horrifying results. Now that the results are being replicated, the American Medical Association is working with the Biden administration to investigate and arrest critics as domestic terrorists.

In the UK and Europe, there’s some debate on these issues. In the U.S., the only debate allowed in the face of this monstrous evil is how to lock up those who speak out against it.

The AMA is made up of swindlers who loot Medicare and Social Security with massive amounts of fraud, and are running out of 'profit centers'; even the rip off hearing aid markets are declining as incomes decline. These sick freako people will operate death camps for mass killing Da Evil Xians if Democrats make it worth their while.

Forum List

Back