Am I Wrong For Really Not Caring About This At All?

Yes, it is wrong to be indignant. The state is engaging in the systematic execution of social dissidents.

If you were intelligent, you would not put any faith into the state. You should not feel comfortable allowing the state to determine who lives and dies.

Last edited:
Says the moonbat who thinks people survive after a shotgun blast in the mouth.

I don't think that. It has happened.

Often they lose a chunk of their brain, and will either live with retardation, or have their nervous system slowly and painfully shut down. Unlike hollywood depictions, the human body is far more resilient than most people think.

You should not feel comfortable allowing the state to determine who lives and dies.

Agreed. Upon a death penalty sentence, the decision should be left to the victim's family.

And 20 years worth of appeals is a bit excessive. How about three, tops?

Agreed. Upon a death penalty sentence, the decision should be left to the victim's family.

Fine, then the state should be left out of the process entirely, and the family should do all the dirty work themselves.

Often they lose a chunk of their brain, and will either live with retardation, or have their nervous system slowly and painfully shut down. Unlike hollywood depictions, the human body is far more resilient than most people think.
Nobody cares what a liar says, move along.

Nobody cares what a liar says, move along.

Vqceifw.png

Wait...so is that what happened to you? I mean the retardation part.

Forum List

Back