Am I white passing?

What if they hate that you are more intelligent then the average Austrian? Didnt Hitler hated Jews for being smart?
Hitler actually had many jewish friends as a child. There was no record of him hating any jews till his mother died awfully by a quack jewish doctor---------or so the story had went.

But atlas---it looks like Hitler wasn't the jew hater in the NAZI party (remember he was just the leader/mouth piece of the nazis)....other members hated Jews and likely Hitler really didn't care as long as he rose to power so allowed his party to go after jews and gays (gays started off as big part of the nazi rise to power group, but were killed off as factions of the Nazis leaders under Hitler fought and killed for power.)

I just ask because Chocolate_Hound the user (on another messageboard) thinks white passing people face anti-white racism, thats why Im curious if I face anti-white racism subtily without knowing it that it was because Im white passing, or Im not white passing?

Not outright but maybe subtile, because Im white passing, maybe someone doesnt like that im gypsy but pass as white, maybe they want that im brown. Then they could say Im owd, self-hater, nazi etc. just because the way i look and act, and they could discriminate me more then only on one side, it is complicated, they could discriminate me for both. In school they said both, that im a n-word or turk, but also that im a skinhead etc. As 15 year old I had a 3mm buzzcut and was good at school, they mocked me that im a nazi wannabe, eventhough i was not, every other guy has a buzzcut, maybe it is just my face with the buzzcut?

Once they said they hate my person or personality, the way i am. Thats why they mob and bully me. I asked why do you bully me so much and they said because of your personality. But if you imagine a gypsy kid, it is someone with learning difficulty, dirty and thug and such, but i was always polite, shy, intelligent (good grades in school) and such, and religious, i went to church, was always a good boy, why would they hate my personality, isnt that what they say a white boy is like?

But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

Get the fk out my face

You put white down on forms. Don't ya ? When it's get serious you stamp white on any forms because you want to receieve all the benefits that come with being white

Liar
  • In Austria they dont record your race, never saw it on any questionary, if they did I would check other or mixed race, multiracial, hybrid etc.

• ^Last year I have applied for a University in California, I checked multiple boxes, white, asian, pacific islander and black. I specified in my letter of intention that Im Roma, but for race I checked multiple boxes, because race is seperate from ethnicity, for example in the US (hispanic) is a ethnicity, but not race. I guess gypsie is also not a race but ethnicity.

I just ask because Chocolate_Hound the user (on another messageboard) thinks white passing people face anti-white racism, thats why Im curious if I face anti-white racism subtily without knowing it that it was because Im white passing, or Im not white passing?

Not outright but maybe subtile, because Im white passing, maybe someone doesnt like that im gypsy but pass as white, maybe they want that im brown. Then they could say Im owd, self-hater, nazi etc. just because the way i look and act, and they could discriminate me more then only on one side, it is complicated, they could discriminate me for both. In school they said both, that im a n-word or turk, but also that im a skinhead etc. As 15 year old I had a 3mm buzzcut and was good at school, they mocked me that im a nazi wannabe, eventhough i was not, every other guy has a buzzcut, maybe it is just my face with the buzzcut?

Once they said they hate my person or personality, the way i am. Thats why they mob and bully me. I asked why do you bully me so much and they said because of your personality. But if you imagine a gypsy kid, it is someone with learning difficulty, dirty and thug and such, but i was always polite, shy, intelligent (good grades in school) and such, and religious, i went to church, was always a good boy, why would they hate my personality, isnt that what they say a white boy is like?

But didnt Hitler said he hates the ones who pass as white, more then the ones who dont pass as white? Why jews need to wear the yellow star because they pass as white?

Jews are white. You are white. Move on

New Topics

Forum List

Back