Am I the right skin type for Blonde hair?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was told on a Facebook singles group Im not the right skin type for blonde hair, but some said it would look good.

What do you think? Should I dye my hair blonde? Or maybe red? And what shade of blonde or red?

FaceAppStylist.jpg
DadMeYoungBlonde.jpg
weighthigh.jpg
HairColoured.jpg

I was told on a Facebook singles group Im not the right skin type for blonde hair, but some said it would look good.

What do you think? Should I dye my hair blonde? Or maybe red? And what shade of blonde or red?

View attachment 388359View attachment 388362View attachment 388365View attachment 388366

Copper

I wouldn't bother keeping up with the blonde blue-eyed pure white Aryan race — unless you need to be in disguise for some reason.

Some of those Nordic races (inasmuch as they're pushing or maintaining a white race) are a little bit too full of themselves, the ladies are a little bit too uptight, and they've got a little bit too much of a red-light district going on. Too much drugging and prostitution and too many cop-calling whores to be frank about it.

"Not all women are like that," sure, but even if you find a nice girl or woman friend, she has other "friends," and her friends are not your friends, and women who are "like that" in general are too accepting of each other in their own closed circle, and too quick to say no, call the cops, and witch damnation on outsiders, because they get jealous.

One of my ancestors was forced to flee Northern Europe for America because of her dark hair and dark skin.

I wouldn't bother keeping up with the blonde blue-eyed pure white Aryan race — unless you need to be in disguise for some reason.

Some of those Nordic races (inasmuch as they're pushing or maintaining a white race) are a little bit too full of themselves, the ladies are a little bit too uptight, and they've got a little bit too much of a red-light district going on. Too much drugging and prostitution and too many cop-calling whores to be frank about it.

"Not all women are like that," sure, but even if you find a nice girl or woman friend, she has other "friends," and her friends are not your friends, and women who are "like that" in general are too accepting of each other in their own closed circle, and too quick to say no, call the cops, and witch damnation on outsiders, because they get jealous.

One of my ancestors was forced to flee Northern Europe for America because of her dark hair and dark skin.

Im not considering it to be nordic though. Just for fun, and for interesting look. When I was 17 I didnt even know what a "race" is or that there are different races etc. But I dyed my hair, other teenagers did too, it was part of a subculture, like punkrock, some had a blue iro, not blonde but blue, i mean iroquese haircut. Some have tatts or piercings.

I haven't seen anyone this obsessed with their body image who wasn't a 13-year-old girl.
My great-great-great-grandmother spoke Finnish, and taught her children,
— «He etseivät minua, mutta eivät löytäneet.»
— "They sought me, but found [me] not."

Forum List

Back