Am I The Only One Who Finds This Hysterical????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
CNN has Ga. Sheriff Alfonzo Williams and this is what they wrote for viewers:

"Black sheriff defends officers' use of force in Brooks' killing
Newsroom

Georgia sheriff Alfonzo Williams, defends the officers' use of lethal force against Rayshard Brooks, a black man who was shot while running from police outside of a Wendy's, after resisting arrest.
Source: CNN "

1592601087248.png

Who is that for......blind folks who have a sighted friend explaining what is going on on CNN???????

I know that Liberals are neurotic about race........but wouldn't it have been enough to write "Georgia Sheriff Alfonzo Williams"????

Newsroom

Georgia sheriff Alfonzo Williams, defends the officers' use of lethal force against Rayshard Brooks, a black man who was shot while running from police outside of a Wendy's, after resisting arrest.

View attachment 352327

Who is that for......blind folks who have a sighted friend explaining what is going on on CNN???????

I know that Liberals are neurotic about race........but wouldn't it have been enough to write "Georgia Sheriff Alfonzo Williams"????
He must be one of them racist Blacks who gathered up slaves in Africa and sold them to the AAAAAA-rabs and then Euros. (I can see it comin', PC).

Greg

I can't recall when CNN had someone they identified as "White Texas Sheriff".....

Some sort of obsession among them Liberals?????

Could it be some deep-seated racism among Libs???????

Moon I saw that..............Pigs huh.......you pulled it down to dang quick.

Bring your little moony butt back here and defend that comment you deleted quickly.

What happened in Atlanta was the POLICE needed more training..........they got complacent and didn't use the control methods for detaining someone properly.

They screwed it up and lost the Taser to a drunk........... Because the drunk went for the weapon it was a legal shoot...............but they REALLY SCREWED UP THE CUFFING of the guy.............and lost a weapon to boot.

Bring your little moony butt back here and defend that comment you deleted quickly.

They're very sick people, these Liberals.
Yes they are...............he pulled the post but was calling them PIGS...........pffft..........up that little moony little butt for him.

I'm lookin' at the screen-capture of the Sheriff and tryin' to figure out why CNN felt it necessary to include the word 'black.'

Didn't seem like anyone viewing the sheriff would find same ambiguous in any way.....

Fox recently had a Detroit police official......and, strangely enough, didn't find it necessary to label him 'black' for viewers.
I guess the folks at Fox have a higher opinion of their viewers, and feel that their viewers could come to the decision themselves, without a graphic apprising them of the color of an individual they were viewing.

Ya' think the Libs over there are a bit sensitive....maybe guilty..... about their real feelings about black folks.....?????

Last edited:

Yes they are...............he pulled the post but was calling them PIGS...........pffft..........up that little moony little butt for him.

Why do you suppose that dunce felt he let on too much of his true beliefs?

Why do you suppose that dunce felt he let on too much of his true beliefs?
He posted his true feelings and went oh shit I'm supposed to not do that.........maybe a paid leftwing poster.

idk

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

Apparently, it's VERY, VERY important that it's a black man saying it . . . if one is hyper-focused on race.

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

Apparently, it's VERY, VERY important that it's a black man saying it . . . if one is hyper-focused on race.

Ya' think we'll see the same 'hyper-focus' after November????

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

The liberals only see people by the color of their skin, never by the content of the character. Before Trayvon Martin decided to beat the shit out of a gay guy, there wasnt a White Hispanic named George Zimmerman. When they found out George had a Peruvian mother, they had to insert the White part because of the dad. But if that is the case, then teh brown turd Oblummer who had a Kenyan father, and a white mother, should be a 1/2 white man or 1/2 Kenyan man..

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

The liberals only see people by the color of their skin, never by the content of the character. Before Trayvon Martin decided to beat the shit out of a gay guy, there wasnt a White Hispanic named George Zimmerman. When they found out George had a Peruvian mother, they had to insert the White part because of the dad. But if that is the case, then teh brown turd Oblummer who had a Kenyan father, and a white mother, should be a 1/2 white man or 1/2 Kenyan man..

Spot on!

And CNN just proved it.

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

Couldn't tell you. Having never been a bigot, I have no clue how they think.

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

The point of my post is that all of this.....the lockdown, destroying the economy, encouraging the riots, the obscene pandering, is all designed to defeat Trump.

The riots are a warning that if Trump is elected, they'll loose the vandals to burn down our cities....

After November, either way, it won't matter.

Newsroom

View attachment 352327

The point of my post is that all of this.....the lockdown, destroying the economy, encouraging the riots, the obscene pandering, is all designed to defeat Trump.

The riots are a warning that if Trump is elected, they'll loose the vandals to burn down our cities....

After November, either way, it won't matter.

If Trump wins in November, we can stop worrying about our healthcare system being overwhelmed, and start worrying about our mental health system being overwhelmed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back