Am I the only one that would like the 'General Discussion forum' moved up the list?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I do not make too many posts there but when I do I find it irritating to have to scroll and scroll downward some more to locate it...often missing it then have to scroll some more.

It is a forum that would attract a lot more posts if it was more accessible like right under current events.

My mouse wheel finger is in constant agony because of this damn forum!

I do not make too many posts there but when I do I find it irritating to have to scroll and scroll downward some more to locate it...often missing it then have to scroll some more.

It is a forum that would attract a lot more posts if it was more accessible like right under current events.

To me it's an important and useful forum.. Because sometimes stuff that appears in Current Events and Politics even race is TOO broad in opinion or too personal or too anecdotal to be in those contentious forums. It's a good idea to make it stand out more.

We don't update these things on any regular basis, but it should be kept in mind..

To me it's an important and useful forum.. Because sometimes stuff that appears in Current Events and Politics even race is TOO broad in opinion or too personal or too anecdotal to be in those contentious forums. It's a good idea to make it stand out more.

We don't update these things on any regular basis, but it should be kept in mind..
Hey. I suggest we make the basement forums public for all to see.

Potential members already know this place is nuts, so let's make it official

Forum List

Back