Am I ruddy?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I think ruddy means if you have a reddish or pink tone on your face. But usually only really light types are "ruddy" and Im darker. So Im not sure but on the pics it does look as if im "red", can you be dark and ruddy?

AmIruddy.jpg
smoking.jpg

Can't you get a hobby or something to talk about except yourself? Read a book. Or a newspaper have an opinion on something other than yourself. You are incredibly boring.

Stop being a loser.

I think ruddy means if you have a reddish or pink tone on your face. But usually only really light types are "ruddy" and Im darker. So Im not sure but on the pics it does look as if im "red", can you be dark and ruddy?

View attachment 312116 View attachment 312117
Well, I know you're NOT Rudy.......Seriously, Mortimer, you look fine.

Ok. What does ruddy exactly mean? Maybe my dark red tone is something else. Maybe a inflammation or something.

Ok. What does ruddy exactly mean? Maybe my dark red tone is something else. Maybe a inflammation or something.
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASKING EVERYONE ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK,,,!

It means having a reddish face color. I don't see too much of that in you. Maybe very slightly, but not a lot.

It means having a reddish face color. I don't see too much of that in you. Maybe very slightly, but not a lot.

Ok. But I do see it on the pics though. Maybe it is not "alot though" but I see it is there. You really dont see it?

Ok. But I do see it on the pics though. Maybe it is not "alot though" but I see it is there. You really dont see it?
A bit, but it makes you look healthy. So that's a plus.

Ok thanks.

Ok thanks.
You're welcome. You look much healthier than I do. I was recently diagnosed as being diabetic 10 days ago, and you have a much healthier glow.

Ok thanks.
You're welcome. You look much healthier than I do. I was recently diagnosed as being diabetic 10 days ago, and you have a much healthier glow.

Im sorry bro. I pray for you.

Ok thanks.

Im sorry bro. I pray for you.
Thanks, Mortimer.

Forum List

Back