Am I dressed today like an American?

Is that a stack of dimes in your pants are you just happy to see me!?

Nah, not enough dead animal...

Indian-traditional-Costume.jpg

Or this is pseudo and wannabe and real Americans are not dressed like that?

View attachment 363931View attachment 363932
Real Americans don't give a fuck what others think.........now say that to yourself and stop giving a damn what others think and live your life.

Now another tip.......don't listen to liberals.........aka communists fucks.......they will dumb down your mind and what remaining cells you have left in your brain will die.........Stay away from them.

Love,
the Liberal
My little brother did that. When we were little kids we were puddle jumping with some of our friends in an overgrown grassy field behind Ohio Skate on a hot summer afternoon after a thunderstorm. Just soaking in the sunshine, looking at the rainbow and splashing in the puddles of mud.

The area was frequented by metal scrappers because of the nearby rail yard that had been abandoned after WWII. Apparently a scrapper had stolen the manhole cover off of a catch basin out in the field.

He jumped into this little puddle with both feet and just disappeared into another dimension. Then he came up after a few seconds crying like a baby.

I didn't know whether to laugh at him or cry for him. I think I did a little bit of both.

Last edited:
Or this is pseudo and wannabe and real Americans are not dressed like that?

View attachment 363931View attachment 363932
Real Americans don't give a fuck what others think.........now say that to yourself and stop giving a damn what others think and live your life.

Now another tip.......don't listen to liberals.........aka communists fucks.......they will dumb down your mind and what remaining cells you have left in your brain will die.........Stay away from them.

Love,
the Liberal
My little brother did that. When we were little kids we were puddle jumping with some of our friends in an overgrown grassy field behind Ohio Skate on a hot summer afternoon after a thunderstorm. Just soaking in the sunshine, looking at the rainbow and splashing in the puddles of mud.

The area was frequented by metal scrappers because of the nearby rail yard that had been abandoned after WWII. Apparently a scrapper had stolen the manhole cover off of a catch basin out in the field.

He jumped into this little puddle with both feet and just disappeared into another dimension. Then he came up after a few seconds crying like a baby.

I didn't know whether to laugh at him or cry for him. I think I did a little bit of both.

That must have scared the hell out of him.

Forum List

Back