am i doomed to hell?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

You were just fine, until you mentioned God and the rape thingy.

So you do you like yourself? Medium or well done?

0.png

anyways...

0.png
Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Yes or no question. Please dont troll my thread. I might have worded it funny but it is a legitimate question regarding god and his actions.
Your thread is a troll thread designed to get the responses you're getting.

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass
she got raped bro
Im not your "bro" and no she didn't

Do you know the definition of rape? Did you read the account? Why Do you assume a sex act was involved? It doesn5 even say that.
I guess magic is possible, although i grew out of that when i was 6.
But i thought magic was a symbol of the devil anyways?

Yes or no question. Please dont troll my thread. I might have worded it funny but it is a legitimate question regarding god and his actions.
Your thread is a troll thread designed to get the responses you're getting.
I have fun with god. We crack jokes and shit.
I hurt my ankle the other day and he started calling me limp bizkit

anyways...

0.png
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?

I guess magic is possible, although i grew out of that when i was 6.
But i thought magic was a symbol of the devil anyways?
Science dimwit. Closer to artificial insemination than "magic."

Your troll thread is an utter failure.

anyways...

0.png

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

anyways...

0.png

Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.

I have just the opposite problem. I wonder how he can remain as calm and forgiving as he is.

anyways...

0.png

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.
I have been told that many of times. Lol
I feel like the whole thing is a shame like all man made religions, so i have fun.

If we advance enough to make video game characters sentient, and we are OUTSIDE their world and yet set up the rules that govern their world, are we "guilty" of "magic," or is it that we are simply not limited by the laws that govern their world?

THAT is what separates God and His realm from our world. He is not limited by the laws that govern His Creation

If we advance enough to make video game characters sentient, and we are OUTSIDE their world and yet set up the rules that govern their world, are we "guilty" of "magic," or is it that we are simply not limited by the laws that govern their world?

THAT is what separates God and His realm from our world. He is not limited by the laws that govern His Creation

I dont doubt a supreme being, i just dont believe in the abrahamic god. So i understand where you are going with this

Forum List

Back