Am I a normal white caucasian?

Mortimer

Gold Member
It is controversial and I get different opinions, thats why I make a poll now. I think my skin is light beige (my genetic traits prediction also indicates a moderate fair or light beige skin) + ruddy, so I think my skin is caucasian, I dont know about my features though. And what if you know Im half gypsy, does that make me an "other" (see also my signature for my genetic test results) or that can be still white like a half iranian is often considered white or someone who is a quarter native american but still considered white? I dont think that a full gypsy with dark brown skin like some family members of mine are white though, they are too dark, but Im not sure whether I can be white if im mixed not fully balkan__roma?

SkinPigmentation23andme.jpgPreppyBoy.jpgPreppyBoy2.jpgBigBoss.jpgIMG_3351.JPGeyeswhatwhatwhat.jpgIMG_3353.JPGIMG_3354.JPG#Gradienttwin7.jpgeyexyz.jpgSteinmetz2.jpg

So Im mexican or "latino" and that means non-white, right? Many did said before too. Im just curious where I stand. Dont seek to be this or that though. It is ok wherever I belong.
Well in the southern US we see a lot of native Americans and Mexicans who all have black hair with very few exceptions. So you could have been an Indian actor back in the old westerns, when they used to have to use whites (who spoke English.)

But if I ran into you somewhere I would guess you were Greek for some reason.:)

At least you're 'brave' enough to be unanonymous...is that a word or am I turning into George W Bush ?

Last edited:
Mort. You look like every other fucker I see on a day to day basis. Paki, Whacky,Woppy,Jew.Nica,Panamanaian. You look like a regular dude. Ya dam sho ain no nigga. Be happy

You said you were a gypsy.

Yup, that's it. I doubt there is anything else to it, but if you do take a DNA test.

Worry less about the surface stuff. Just make sure you're a good human being, and make those you care for happy. ;)

You said you were a gypsy.

Yup, that's it. I doubt there is anything else to it, but if you do take a DNA test.

What about a scottish gypsy who is white like a scottsman? I said im half gypsy not exactly gypsy, but anways. And I did take a DNA test, it is in my signature. And I asked if you know that I have half gypsy ancestry, Im instantly an other, and you confirmed that now. I guess you answered my question.

It is controversial and I get different opinions, thats why I make a poll now. I think my skin is light beige (my genetic traits prediction also indicates a moderate fair or light beige skin) + ruddy, so I think my skin is caucasian, I dont know about my features though. And what if you know Im half gypsy, does that make me an "other" (see also my signature for my genetic test results) or that can be still white like a half iranian is often considered white or someone who is a quarter native american but still considered white? I dont think that a full gypsy with dark brown skin like some family members of mine are white though, they are too dark, but Im not sure whether I can be white if im mixed not fully balkan__roma?

View attachment 408132View attachment 408134View attachment 408136View attachment 408137View attachment 408138View attachment 408139View attachment 408140View attachment 408141View attachment 408142View attachment 408143View attachment 408144
You don’t look German lol
You look like you have some Greek, Italian or Jewish blood

You have white skin but your face looks from the above I mentioned
Maybe Turkish.’, Armenian etc

View attachment 408132View attachment 408134View attachment 408136View attachment 408137View attachment 408138View attachment 408139View attachment 408140View attachment 408141View attachment 408142View attachment 408143View attachment 408144
You don’t look German lol
You look like you have some Greek, Italian or Jewish blood

But why would I look "german" and are greeks, or italians or jews not white? I thought they are white even armenians are considered white?

I was told by greeks, italians, turks that I do not pass that I have a gypsies influence or predominate gypsie features, so I might have a unique face, also that could be the result of my genetic combination (see my signature I tested with more then 1 company). But I think that I still might be described as white in the New World, some Brazilians said in Brazil I would be white. If not mexican or latino.

I was told by greeks, italians, turks that I do not pass that I have a gypsies influence or predominate gypsie features, so I might have a unique face, also that could be the result of my genetic combination (see my signature I tested with more then 1 company). But I think that I still might be described as white in the New World, some Brazilians said in Brazil I would be white. If not mexican or latino.
Hard to say
You could drop 20 ibs !! No offense ..just for health issues

Forum List

Back