Am I A Liar

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
I am 26 years old and recently had my first child.

I have never been unemployed for more than a month since I was 16, during which time I have paid literally ZERO, not a GD cent, of income tax.

I have worked exclusively in restaurants and have personally witnessed AMERICANS working jobs that DEMOCRATS swore only Mexicans would do on the evening news, jobs American's simply won't do.

I am going to receive a $1500 tax refund next year for simply having a child. I can assure you it wasn't difficult. The Republican Party has done all it can to ensure that those that have a child, instead of killing it, will receive a tax credit, while the Democrat Party has done everything it can to ensure abortion is an option to black babies.

2012..........conservatism on the rise :razz:

I have never been unemployed for more than a month since I was 16, during which time I have paid literally ZERO, not a GD cent, of income tax.

I have worked exclusively in restaurants and have personally witnessed AMERICANS working jobs that DEMOCRATS swore only Mexicans would do on the evening news, jobs American's simply won't do.

I am going to receive a $1500 tax refund next year for simply having a child. I can assure you it wasn't difficult. The Republican Party has done all it can to ensure that those that have a child, instead of killing it, will receive a tax credit, while the Democrat Party has done everything it can to ensure abortion is an option to black babies.

Well 1st we would have to try to discern what the hell it is you are trying to say before we could make a judgement as to whether you may be lying.

If you're a Christian, I would guess you believe in forgiveness. Robert Byrd later apologized and said he was wrong.

BULLSHIT.......Now I know you are lying..THELIQ:cool:

BULLSHIT:cool:THELIQI have never been unemployed for more than a month since I was 16, during which time I have paid literally ZERO, not a GD cent, of income tax.

If you're a Christian, I would guess you believe in forgiveness. Robert Byrd later apologized and said he was wrong.

I don't know what Robert Byrd may have to do with my relationship with The Saviour.

I still can't discern what that young fellow is trying to say.

no you are not a liar !! the 1500 dollar tax credit for your child falls under the earned income head of household clause in the tax code ....use the money wisely to pay bills ,save for an education ect ...conservatives have no problem with tax money going to help people that are trying their best ...we just hate the waste fraud and abuse in the system and lazy bums that have no intention of trying to get off the government dole !!....congrats on your new baby !!:eusa_angel:

If you vote for Herman Cain and his "9-9-9" flat tax proposal, that $1500 tax refund won't seem like such a bargain!

At best, you've established that both parties are fucking nuts. With which I agree, BTW.

BTW, why are we expected to tip wait staff? Isn't their boss supposed to pay them?

Employees who receive tips have their own special minimum wage. It's $2.13 an hour. And that is exactly what the make, unless their state mandates a higher minimum wage for tipped employees. But those are usually still marginal wages (for example, Maryland mandages $3.63 an hour) and the minimum is all the server will generally get.

From my point of view these are your options:

1) We can live in a society that expects you to tip your server appropriately, and you can continue to live in a world where you spend $N for your meal.

2) We can live in a world that does away with tipping your server and where the employer is expected to pay a wage that will retain the server's income of $500-$1000 a week, and where the business passes the expense along to the consumer which means you'll pay $(N*4) for your meal.

I guess there's always the option of you being a cheap ass and stiffing your server regardless. In which case I promise you'll be remembered and can guarantee that your second visit will involve you unknowingly eating someone's spit/semen/pubic hair, or some other equally unpleasant thing.

Everybody lies, so you are a lair. Are you lying about what you just said?

Beats me.

Well you see.......Now this is......I'm not sure......What?

New Topics

Forum List

Back