Alyssa Milano: People shouldn't buy guns because they are afraid.....she already has several herself....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is the stupidity of the left wing.......in all areas they control....Alyssa Milan condemns people who have gone out during the virus and bought guns for self defense.....in the face of democrat controlled states and cities releasing violent criminals, and in the face of police departments losing officers to quarantine.....

Of course.....Milano has several guns for her own self defense......

Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano is telling people to stop buying up firearms during the coronavirus pandemic, saying that the “coronavirus gun surge” must come to an end. Her warning comes just a few months after the former Charmed star admitted that she owns two guns for self-defense purposes.

Alyssa Milano posted a video on Twitter late Thursday in which she admonished gun owners for stockpiling weapons and ammunition during a time of crisis — and while criminals in states across the country are being freed from prison.

I could never stand this whore bitch--- I remember she she toured Iraq to visit the soldiers freaking sleeze bag had half her tits hanging out flirting with all the men married and all wearing their dogg tags this bitch is a lying me too feminist twat!

She's a hoe. there's worse pics than this too lol
1586527119708.png

My question is how many does a person really need, especially if only one can be used at a time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its the ammunition that a person can never have too much of I guess.

My question is how many does a person really need, especially if only one can be used at a time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Its the ammunition that a person can never have too much of I guess.

Most people only need or want one.....but there are many reasons to have many guns.....

An AR-15 for the man and wife for defense against home invasions or widespread police breakdown during riots or natural disasters....

Large pistols or revolvers for home defense until you can get to your AR-15....

A smaller revolver or pistol for walking around in public for concealed carry......

Then, you might have a variety of rifles for different kinds of hunting, bird vs. deer....

You might compete.....Cowboy action, single action revolver, lever action rifle and double barrel shotgun, or perhaps 3 gun...so you would need a semi-auto pistol, a shotgun and an AR-15...all tricked out for competition vs. home defense...

There are a lot of reasons to own legal guns..........you can see how an active enthusiast could collect quite a few just for those reasons above...then throw in someone who collects them or just likes to shoot a variety of guns....

For home defense, something without a massive concussive blast is better, IMO.
Pop-pop pistol or shotgun is ideal in an enclosed environment.
You could stun yourself trying to use a (large) rifle indoors.
Don't ask how I know. :icon_rolleyes:

I have a relative that owns several guns however they are all for gun restrictions for everyone else. Just don't understand their logic.

^^^ If you keep a gun on you at all times like a cellular phone, that one gun could end up being the only one that you'll ever need. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Like I said in my earlier message, a person can never have too much ammunition. :) :) :)

^^^ If you keep a gun on you at all times like a cellular phone, that one gun could end up being the only one that you'll ever need. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Like I said in my earlier message, a person can never have too much ammunition. :) :) :)
I spent 20 years as an Infantryman, Airborne mostly, so I love rifles, but for a civilian just living his life and going about his business, the primary self-defense firearm is always going to be the handgun in his belt or pocket.

New Topics

Forum List

Back