• No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a little fucking hypocrite !
She and the rest of the left and their media have clammed up bigtime. There have been no "#MeToo" accounts, no protest rally's, no swamping lawmakers with calls to dump Biden !

Joe Biden Sexual Assault Allegation Made Alyssa Milano Backtrack on 'Believing All Women'
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."

In September 2018, when Christine Blasey Ford came forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, actress Alyssa Milano did not hesitate to support her. On the same day that The Washington Post published its interview with Ford, Milano tweeted: "I stand in solidarity with Christine Blasey Ford. #MeToo."

But in the wake of an equally if not more serious sexual assault allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee, Milano has remained silent. Tara Reade, a former Biden staffer who claims that her boss digitally penetrated her in 1993 without her consent, received no tweet of solidarity from the self-described feminist activist.

Milano finally addressed this blatant hypocrisy in an interview with the radio host Andy Cohen. Here is what she had to say.

"I believe that even though we should believe women, and that is an important thing, what that statement really means is that for so long, the go-to has been not to belie

She and the rest of the left and their media have clammed up bigtime. There have been no "#MeToo" accounts, no protest rally's, no swamping lawmakers with calls to dump Biden !

Joe Biden Sexual Assault Allegation Made Alyssa Milano Backtrack on 'Believing All Women'
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."

In September 2018, when Christine Blasey Ford came forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, actress Alyssa Milano did not hesitate to support her. On the same day that The Washington Post published its interview with Ford, Milano tweeted: "I stand in solidarity with Christine Blasey Ford. #MeToo."

But in the wake of an equally if not more serious sexual assault allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party's presumptive presidential nominee, Milano has remained silent. Tara Reade, a former Biden staffer who claims that her boss digitally penetrated her in 1993 without her consent, received no tweet of solidarity from the self-described feminist activist.

Milano finally addressed this blatant hypocrisy in an interview with the radio host Andy Cohen. Here is what she had to say.

"I believe that even though we should believe women, and that is an important thing, what that statement really means is that for so long, the go-to has been not to belie

Well, whatever fits her little liberal lunatic views. She really IS stupid beyond belief.....

is she the whacko who licks donuts?

No she's the privileged celebrity that got to sit behind Kavenaugh all during the hearings. She was Diane Frankenstein's personal invitee.

Here she is here:

1586304769420.png

Can liberals give us a good reason why she has changed her tune? They seem pretty quiet on the issue.

This broad is a ditzy dingbat, a useful idiot.

She continually clowns herself.

DigitalDrifter is a she? Who would have known, well, she is no lady, that's for sure.

So why did Milano go from “we must believe every women, to wanting due process for a Democrat? Just wondering if political party, bias and prejudice is involved.

Typical Hollywood Leftist Hypocrite Slut. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Typical two faced liberal whore.

Milano is not crazy or a loon! People should stop calling her that.

She is cunning and deceitful and perfectly aware of what a liar she is!
This is all a preemptive strike at those trying to nail Old Groping Joe for attempted rape.

Leftists just want to win...no matter what they have to say or do.

Lol !!

Rose McGowan trashes 'fraud' Alyssa Milano for backing Biden amid assault claim, invokes Kavanaugh hypocrisy

Actress-turned-activist Rose McGowen eviscerated her former "Charmed" co-star Alyssa Milano for her continued support for former Vice President Joe Biden amid a newly surfaced sexual assault accusation.

Milano, who was an outspoken advocate for the #MeToo movement and a celebrity endorser of the Democratic front-runner, addressed her "silence" on the 1993 assault allegation made Tara Reade, a former staffer for the then-senator who came forward with her assault claim last month.

"I had not publicly said anything about this- if you remember, it kind of took me a long time to say anything about Harvey [Weinstein] as well -- because I believe that even though we should believe women... but that does not mean at the expense of giving men their due process and investigating situations," Milano said during a radio interview on Monday. "It's got to be fair in both directions."

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Turns out there was no basis for the child, but sure sounds cool.

Man, Biden is such a freak-show. He even claws people on camera, what is that? Challenging the elderly & obese to push-ups, really?

Forum List

Back