Always low wages? Wal Marts other choices.

All the anti WalMart bluster is just so much bullshit. South Park did a great job of illustrating the hypocrisy of the masses on this.

Everybody says WalMart sucks, right after they leave the store with a car full of garbage they just bought there.

I'll be heading to WalMart shortly to pick up some items for my trout fishing rig, and a six pack of cheapo white t-shirts. Love that place.

All the anti WalMart bluster is just so much bullshit. South Park did a great job of illustrating the hypocrisy of the masses on this.

Everybody says WalMart sucks, right after they leave the store with a car full of garbage they just bought there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLr5oWfoWRY]Will Walmart shoppers support "Every Day High Wages?" - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
If you don't like what Walmart pays, go work someplace else. Pretty simple.

Easier said than done. Manufacturing is practically gone shipped overseas. Telecommunications/call centers same thing.So no. What needs done is a livable wage instituted and ENFORCED up to and including not allowing these asshole stores to ship their stores overseas to use slave labor there. You wanna leave you pay 75% of last year's profits to the people you employed dismantle ALL stores piece by piece and I am sure we can come up with some tariffs to put in place as well.

Easier said than done. Manufacturing is practically gone shipped overseas. Telecommunications/call centers same thing.So no. What needs done is a livable wage instituted and ENFORCED up to and including not allowing these asshole stores to ship their stores overseas to use slave labor there. You wanna leave you pay 75% of last year's profits to the people you employed dismantle ALL stores piece by piece and I am sure we can come up with some tariffs to put in place as well.

Tariffs? The poor are really going to enjoy paying higher prices for their goods. You want them to be charged a 75% fee for moving overseas? Good luck when they pay a 100% fee for failure to compete with foreign competition. Free trade is the waive of the future. Hop on board or get isolated and left behind as all other non free trade nations.

• Banned
Yes we can see what free trade is doing for us eh? Letting companies like wal mart pay shit wages here and get their junk made in China or in some other foreign country for slave wages. We then get to pay high prices for crap. America First!

Yes we can see what free trade is doing for us eh? Letting companies like wal mart pay shit wages here and get their junk made in China or in some other foreign country for slave wages. We then get to pay high prices for crap. America First!

Were you frog-0marched at gunpoint to Walmart to buy all that stuff or are you simply a typical liberal hypocrite?

Tariffs? The poor are really going to enjoy paying higher prices for their goods. You want them to be charged a 75% fee for moving overseas? Good luck when they pay a 100% fee for failure to compete with foreign competition. Free trade is the waive of the future. Hop on board or get isolated and left behind as all other non free trade nations.

All NS wants is total control. :lol: He wants to determine value for the rest of us. ;) Something to look forward to, huh.

All NS wants is total control. :lol: He wants to determine value for the rest of us. ;) Something to look forward to, huh.

I would LOVE total control! Come on let me have it! I guarantee you give me 5 years and you will be living in the greatest country on earth. Use Hitler's model minus the wars as a perfect example. See he made the mistake of not realizing how badly the international bankers aka jews wanted to destroy him I won't make that mistake. Just nuke any pockets of resistance first and foremost. :D.

See, if we accept the A&E action the proprietors of this board should immediately terminate the posting rights of those who speak so offensively of those who work in international banking and those of the Jewish religion.

The poor love Walmart, a woman in my neighborhood earns minimum wage and she says without Walmart she wouldn't be able to afford her monthly expenses.

Walmart saves the poor a great deal of money. They had nearly 500 billion in revenues in 2013, if the average shopper saved 20% by going to Walmart that is 100 billion dollars.

This comes from the mindset that believes wealth can be legislated.

How do you obtain wealth?

1. Work for it.
2. Take it from others by force.

I'm guessing you belong to the second faction.

Work for it of course. But you must be allowed a livable wage and if that needs to be government enforced fine with me. CEO's get millions then the lowly workers should at least get a livable wage.

Ahhh, NS, a hero in his own mind!!!!

Work for it of course. But you must be allowed a livable wage and if that needs to be government enforced fine with me. CEO's get millions then the lowly workers should at least get a livable wage.

I don't understand, can you elaborate?

Suppose I hire you to cut my lawn and we both agree on the price. According to you this is unfair. Then, in the same breath, you say that if you empowered to force me to pay whatever you desire, that is somehow fair?

In a society where earnings depend on legislation what is to prevent people from voting themselves money at the expense of their neighbors?

If I were lazy or crooked I'd be happy to live in such an economy, to be sure, I would be on the receiving end while you work hard to earn me a living.

Hey if you only get ten bucks an hour you don't need to give full effort just show up

Forum List

Back