Although I Am Against Leftists Taking Over The DNC, Nancy Pelosi's Defeat & Fall From Power Is Satisfying To Watch

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Progressives hand Pelosi stunning defeat as far-left takes driver's seat in Democratic Party
IRON GRIP SLIPS

Progressives hand Pelosi stunning defeat as far-left takes driver's seat in Democratic Party

'In a rare instance in which House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was unable to do what she needed to do to win a vote, progressive House Democrats secured a major win last week by blocking the passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill the speaker promised would make it through the chamber by Thursday.

It was a stunning failure for the speaker who's been known for years for her iron grip on her caucus and her ability to win major votes by the slimmest of margins.'

Pelosi is going to regret not allowing the Squad to be Censured for their misconduct and anti-Semitism instead of protecting them from it. Now the Leftist are trying to taske her down like an elk fleeing a pack of wolves through a deep snow drift.

The AOC progs are in the middle of doing what no republican could do....destroy the democrat party by alienating the moderate middle....the loudest voices are rarely the majority......

The difference is how much they can get away with. To me, I am so jaded that the 3.5 trillion was just a number given so they can get say 2 trillion dollars on top of the bloated infrastructure bill. As long as there are new or permanently entrenched programs that will not be removed.

The moderate middle is just another name for deep state sellouts....
They are moving left. Just not fast enough for you. The problem is not the redneck areas to you. the problem is you deflect the same type of thinking as what you accuse them of and are massively more empowered.

They are moving left. Just not fast enough for you. The problem is not the redneck areas to you. the problem is you deflect the same type of thinking as what you accuse them of and are massively more empowered.
We've been in this stagnant mode of operation for forty years, time for a change.

Forum List

Back