Alternative Ultimate Energy Source(s) Anyone?

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Some may recall that I'm a big fan of Aaron Murakami along with many of his compatriots such as Eric Dollard, and more recently, Jeremiah Ferwerda. Jeremiah is a young, very fart little smella. He's long studied Nikola Tesla's writings and patents. In a few short years he's developed Tesla Turbine technology applied to leveraging simple heat exchange more than anyone. In the following podcast, he claims everyone should soon be able to power their homes with the small Tesla Turbine system he's perfecting in combination with a wood stove or similar heat source. Aaron also discusses his own invented ignition system that the auto industry refuses to use because it would save people too much money, threatening their designed-in obsolescence profits. Great interview. I'm tempted to listen to Part 2, even if I gotta pay for it..

Anyway.. What's your favorite alternative energy source these days?

Okay, by "alternative" I mean neither fossil nor nuclear. However, not necessarily any of the seven renewable types commonly discussed either. For example, the Tesla Turbine technology referred to above is simply fueled by heat differences, regardless how created. One part could be room temperature, the other cooled by snow. One heated by a wood stove, the other room temperature..

That said, the focus should remain upon generating electric power, not producing heat, cooling, or torque.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back