Alternative platforms for holocaust denying nazis

Another platform for anti-Semitic speech seems to be ...

... the UK Labour Party.
That is a fallacy designed to stop criticism of Israel's policies in Palestine.

Most of Israelis are fake Jews, they are Khazarians who embraced Judaism.
The truth is almost all true Jewish tribes were disappeared through history.
The people calling themselves Jews are Turks from Caucasus and have no rights for Palestine

HMYWRmmeaDH090Zl_r_JQf2Z68mbPMorT-tzm4IYemw.jpg
The people of Turkic origin who are followers of Judaism, which presumably adopted this religion at the times of Khazar khanate, are called Karaims. They comorise a tiny proportion of the Jews now, you idiot.

... the UK Labour Party.

The people calling themselves Jews are Turks from Caucasus and have no rights for Palestine

The people of Turkic origin who are followers of Judaism, which presumably adopted this religion at the times of Khazar khanate, are called Karaims. They comorise a tiny proportion of the Jews now, you idiot.

Nice words! You are very intelligent!

Last edited:

A UK-registered technology company with British directors is behind a global platform used by neo-Nazis to upload footage of racist killings.

BitChute, which was used in the dissemination of far-right propaganda during the protests in London and elsewhere this month, has hosted films of terror attacks and thousands of antisemitic videos which have been viewed over three million times.

I post this as a public service. I hope that it helps the whining brats on here who have problems with twitter and facebook. There are places where you can mix with your own kind and not infect decent folk.
This is just the latest attempt by the media/tech giant Google/YouTube, to marginalize, damage, and destroy its competitors.
Yaaaawn...

... the UK Labour Party.

... the UK Labour Party.

Where all those lost tribes of Israel?

A UK-registered technology company with British directors is behind a global platform used by neo-Nazis to upload footage of racist killings.

BitChute, which was used in the dissemination of far-right propaganda during the protests in London and elsewhere this month, has hosted films of terror attacks and thousands of antisemitic videos which have been viewed over three million times.

I post this as a public service. I hope that it helps the whining brats on here who have problems with twitter and facebook. There are places where you can mix with your own kind and not infect decent folk.
I read they also took over Parlor or Parker or Pareser or something like that.

... the UK Labour Party.

My bet is they settled mainly throughout Middle East and Europe.

... the UK Labour Party.

My bet is they settled mainly throughout Middle East and Europe.

Apparently some black Jews fled the destruction of Solomans Temple and took the Arc of the Covenant to Ethiopia
and then Kenya.

OH NO! FREE SPEECH! The horror!

They are free to ue any platform that will have them.

They are free to ue any platform that will have them.
…or, again, they’re at liberty to create their own platforms of racism, bigotry, fear, and hate.

Wrong.

This has nothing to do with ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed – not between or among private persons and entities, such as private citizens using private social media platforms.

This idiotic rhetoric about ‘free speech’ illustrates just how ignorant most conservatives truly are, or how truly dishonest.

Oh yeah I forgot you Royal subjects don't believe in freedom of speech

I see that reddit is on the job now. The racist world contracts on a daily basis. Our kids will thank us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back