Alt Right

So, now you are trying to cover up your lie, with guilt by association?

Pretty pathetic, you race baiting asshole.
What does this "race baiting" term even mean?

Your pretense that you do not know, is dismissed and laughed at.

hysterical-laughter.jpg

I am not ashamed to not be up on gay slang.

That you think it is funny, that I am ignorant of the terms homosexuals use to describe their sex lives,

reflects on you, not me.
Teabagging is no more a gay slang or word, than fellatio is.

Learn to speak English retard.

Alt Right is alright.

On the other hand Alt Left pretty well sucks. Like Nazi suck.

Your pretense that you do not know, is dismissed and laughed at.

hysterical-laughter.jpg
Post the definition of it then.

If you have the balls. <---- (See what I did there?) *snicker*

Why? We both know what it is.

But, fine, here you go. So, what is your point?

Urban Dictionary: Race baiter

"1
One who seeks to divide and/or inflame a racial group against others, often for personal aggrandizement or for political advantage. racebaiter
Al Sharpton is the country's leading race baiter. What an ass.

Race Baiter
People on internet forums (but not limited to forums) who use racial issues to start an argument. By playing the race card and / or creating volatile race issues that really don't exist so they can increase post count or potentially draw someone into an argument in hopes of getting them banned.
Scotty: I can't believe that cracker coach Rod Marinelli cut Charles Rogers from the Lions squad! Watch him replace C-Rog with a white wide receiver.

Lion Fans: Shut the fuck up Scotty - you're such a race baiter."

I am not ashamed to not be up on gay slang.

That you think it is funny, that I am ignorant of the terms homosexuals use to describe their sex lives,

reflects on you, not me.
Teabagging is no more a gay slang or word, than fellatio is.

Learn to speak English retard.

That is absurd.

YOu really think I believe that you are still laughing, years later, at the thought of conservative men getting their balls licked by women?

Bullshit.

e8234b6d7401bfb262a866464fd8afd8.png

C3e_Spb-_WIAE4u_Xy.jpg

dddd12.png

DGPw_Hp6_Xo_AATx_E8.jpg

C8ta-eq_Uw_AIu8oi.jpg

& a retweet thrown in for good measure by the gropenführer BEFORE it was deleted & revised...

trump3n-1-web.jpg

Wow. That is some bat shit crazy shit. YOu are really losing it.

just straight up facts. would you have thought differently if they were in a graphic novel meme, cartoon boy?

I challenge you to link to a real report of Bannon and the "wear racism with pride" story, so that we can discuss it seriously and in depth.

You won't, because you know it is a lie.

I look forward to seeing how you dodge my challenge, race baiting troll.

lol...i always back up what i say. that's the difference between me & your deplorable ilk, cartoon boy. & i never link biased sources either....

you are such a fucking dupe.

Even with the dishonest editing - that comes off the opposite of what you claim, fucking liar.

[
blah blah fucking blah. i don't admit to falsehoods so it makes a dupe feel better.
however the irony dripping from that post of yours did give me a giggle, cartoon boy.

Admit or not, who cares?

You are a proven fucking liar.

You lied when you accused Bannon of being an Antisemite, then lied again that "I never said that," until I back quoted you.

You're not just a lying scumbag, you're dumb. You think you can vomit out any fabricated shit from the Soros hate machine and get away with it.

You're wrong Goebbels - never again will filth like you go unchallenged.

i never said he was an anti semite. find those words quoted by me, little doggie.

but i now you won't, because you can't.

DERP

Fucking liar.

Look stupid, I already linked to your post. What do you think your persistent lie will do?

You have no credibility already, you are a vile lying pile of shit. You have not a hint of integrity. A few of your fellow Communists drool and nod with delight at what a foul scumbag you are.

But no one on this board believes a fucking word you vomit. You recite and repeat the most aburd lies. Just a demagogue scumbag.

Got it, simple deflection.

I have previous established, FOR YOU PERSONALLY, that Trump was referring to both sides of the issues of historical statues with the "very fine people" comment,

and the he SPECIFICALLY stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists there.

YOu are a liar and a fool.

That your response to be called on your vile, divisive lie, is to spout more bullshit accusations and smears, just compounds what a race baiting asshole you are.

Do you want to see the transcripts AGAIN? Or do you want to try to deflect some more? Maybe turn up the personal attacks?

Because you, being a liberal, do not have a shred of honesty or decency to admit that you were lying so that we can move on.

blah blah fucking blah. i don't admit to falsehoods so it makes a dupe feel better.
however the irony dripping from that post of yours did give me a giggle, cartoon boy.

Here are the transcripts AGAIN, then, you filthy liar.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. .."

"TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

And just in case you are too stupid to read, the above with understanding, he clarifies for you.

"...I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. "

I've shown this to you before. That you are still making the same claim after having it shown to you to be false, makes you a willful and purposeful liar.

i paraphrased what trump said which is exactly how he feels. no matter how you or he slices & dices it does not change his actions & the people he surrounds himself with.

it really is that simple a deduction, cartoon boy.

oh dear... i forgot to add jeff sessions & joe arpaio to that circle of racists trump rubs elbows with....

no worries though, i have no faith you'll ever come around. you are part of the swamp... say hi to PEPE!
I can't wait until Trump destroys the Democrat running in 2020 by asking them whether they agree with Jeong and the New York Times or not.

Your party's "anti-racist" credentials were never proven or earned, and now you can't claim them anymore.

i am not a (D). but please, by all means CONtinue with your delusions; they make me giggle.

You are a Marxist, but why would anyone believe you don't promote the goals of the Marxist democrat party?

Actually and in fact, no one believes anything you post. You are a proven liar.

C3e_Spb-_WIAE4u_Xy.jpg

dddd12.png

DGPw_Hp6_Xo_AATx_E8.jpg

C8ta-eq_Uw_AIu8oi.jpg

& a retweet thrown in for good measure by the gropenführer BEFORE it was deleted & revised...

trump3n-1-web.jpg

just straight up facts. would you have thought differently if they were in a graphic novel meme, cartoon boy?

I challenge you to link to a real report of Bannon and the "wear racism with pride" story, so that we can discuss it seriously and in depth.

lol...i always back up what i say. that's the difference between me & your deplorable ilk, cartoon boy. & i never link biased sources either....

He is clearly stating to wear the badge of "being accused of racism" with honor, not wearing "racism" with honor,

you dishonest prick.

Because like we both know, lefty, you lefties start calling people racist not because they ARE racist, but because you fear and hate them.

This is a complete and utter fail for you. Loser.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. .."

"TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

And just in case you are too stupid to read, the above with understanding, he clarifies for you.

"...I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. "

I've shown this to you before. That you are still making the same claim after having it shown to you to be false, makes you a willful and purposeful liar.

i paraphrased what trump said which is exactly how he feels. no matter how you or he slices & dices it does not change his actions & the people he surrounds himself with.

oh dear... i forgot to add jeff sessions & joe arpaio to that circle of racists trump rubs elbows with....

no worries though, i have no faith you'll ever come around. you are part of the swamp... say hi to PEPE!
I can't wait until Trump destroys the Democrat running in 2020 by asking them whether they agree with Jeong and the New York Times or not.

Your party's "anti-racist" credentials were never proven or earned, and now you can't claim them anymore.

i am not a (D). but please, by all means CONtinue with your delusions; they make me giggle.

Sure. You just parrot all the dem talking points like a brainless bot. Why would anyone thing you are a dem.

lol!!!

Are you referring to that fact, that though you vote straight party dem, you are actually a Marxist because the dems are not bloodthirsty enough for your black and evil heart?

lol...

POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Search Results for Query: my own state senator | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

i am not a liberal.

my god, how many times can one duped poster fail? with you...my guess is there isn't a finite number.

I have previous established, FOR YOU PERSONALLY, that Trump was referring to both sides of the issues of historical statues with the "very fine people" comment,

and the he SPECIFICALLY stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists there.

That your response to be called on your vile, divisive lie, is to spout more bullshit accusations and smears, just compounds what a race baiting asshole you are.

Do you want to see the transcripts AGAIN? Or do you want to try to deflect some more? Maybe turn up the personal attacks?

Because you, being a liberal, do not have a shred of honesty or decency to admit that you were lying so that we can move on.

No, you lied about what he said.

He clearly explained, for the stupid among us, ie you, that he was NOT referring to the nazis, and you fucktard lefties keep claiming that he was.

That is a lie, not "paraphrasing", you piece of shit.

Your constantly throwing out additional accusations is just another way of dodging the fact that you knowing lied, despite being called on this multiple times.

DId I mention that you are a vile liar?

But you did make one valid point. It has been too long. THis is for you, leftard.

1*VjD3I-FnjubFiaHl-mzFFw.jpeg

lol... facts be facts, cartoon boy.

trump-housingbias.jpg

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0015.pdf

Stephen Miller’s next target: Legal immigrants

your president, his ilk, & his deplorable base are racists. embrace it. then deal with it.

Last edited:

C3e_Spb-_WIAE4u_Xy.jpg

dddd12.png

DGPw_Hp6_Xo_AATx_E8.jpg

C8ta-eq_Uw_AIu8oi.jpg

trump3n-1-web.jpg

He is clearly stating to wear the badge of "being accused of racism" with honor, not wearing "racism" with honor,

you dishonest prick.

Because like we both know, lefty, you lefties start calling people racist not because they ARE racist, but because you fear and hate them.

421eb82d7690f93c83ee73d6c0ecc903_original.gif

lol, can you possibly bend over any farther for your orange god & his mooks?

The truth of the matter is that the alt-right and cultural Marxists are fighting for control a bankrupt government which doesn't adhere to the Constitution.

Neither the so-called left or the so-called right have made Individual liberty, either economically or politically, a priority. Both are moving in a more authoritarian position.

As I said in another thread, and correctly so, right now the most dangerous political faction and the biggest threat to Individual liberty in America is the extreme center where both the so-called left and the so-called right are migrating.

No, you lied about what he said.

He clearly explained, for the stupid among us, ie you, that he was NOT referring to the nazis, and you fucktard lefties keep claiming that he was.

That is a lie, not "paraphrasing", you piece of shit.

Your constantly throwing out additional accusations is just another way of dodging the fact that you knowing lied, despite being called on this multiple times.

DId I mention that you are a vile liar?

But you did make one valid point. It has been too long. THis is for you, leftard.

1*VjD3I-FnjubFiaHl-mzFFw.jpeg

lol... facts be facts, cartoon boy.

trump-housingbias.jpg

your president, his ilk, & his deplorable base are racists. embrace it. then deal with it.

So to support your vile claim that Trump was praising actual NAZIS, you post a headline from 1973, showing that his DAD, was accused of racial discrimination in renting?

Right. Because that it what the nazis are remember and condemned for. Their housing policies.

you are a moron.

His words, you filthy liar.

"...I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"

you dishonest prick.

421eb82d7690f93c83ee73d6c0ecc903_original.gif

lol, can you possibly bend over any farther for your orange god & his mooks?

Your utter inability to refute my point is noted and thus it stands.

Bannon was clearly stating that conservatives should were the ACCUSATION of racism, as a badge of honor, not being actually RACIST.

You liberals are vile filthy liars.

Forum List

Back