Alt-right protestor loses job after being outed

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.

Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.
Problem is, the power structure runs upon the division of the masses. Revisit Bacon's Rebellion.

Bacon's Rebellion was an armed rebellion in 1676 by Virginia settlers led by Nathaniel Bacon against the rule of Governor William Berkeley. The colony's dismissive policy as it related to the political challenges of its western frontier, along with other challenges including leaving Bacon out of his inner circle, refusing to allow Bacon to be a part of his fur trade with the Indians, and Doeg Indian attacks, helped to motivate a popular uprising against Berkeley, who had failed to address the demands of the colonists regarding their safety.

A thousand Virginians of all classes and races rose up in arms against Berkeley, attacking Indians, chasing Berkeley from
Jamestown, Virginia, and ultimately torching the capital. The rebellion was first suppressed by a few armed merchant ships from London whose captains sided with Berkeley and the loyalists.[2] Government forces from England arrived soon after and spent several years defeating pockets of resistance and reforming the colonial government to be once more under direct royal control.[3]

It was the first rebellion in the
American colonies in which discontented frontiersmen took part. A similar uprising in Maryland took place later that year. The alliance between indentured servants and Africans (most enslaved until death or freed), united by their bond-servitude, disturbed the ruling class, who responded by hardening the racial caste of slavery in an attempt to divide the two races from subsequent united uprisings with the passage of the Virginia Slave Codes of 1705.[4][5][6] While the farmers did not succeed in their initial goal of driving the Indians from Virginia, the rebellion did result in Berkeley being recalled to England.

Bacon's Rebellion - Wikipedia

The american politcal/economic system is an authoritarian system, the unsubstantial people must be kept quibbling amongst themselves and thus unable to leverage the power they have as one united and coherent force to be dealt with.

Last edited:
Let me know when they start outing the thugs on the other side.

I believe in fairness.

I don't have mixed feelings if I had someone working for me they are a representative of me and my company and they're fired if it could be proved they were at a violent rally and that goes for either side left or right. A non-violent rally to me is no weapons. I imagine if caught on camera some of the leftists that were there will be fired too.

I don't have mixed feelings if I had someone working for me they are a representative of me and my company and they're fired if it could be proved they were at a violent rally and that goes for either side left or right. A non-violent rally to me is no weapons. I imagine if caught on camera some of the leftists that were there will be fired too.

Hard to recognize them with masks on.

(likely worn for purpose)

I told you in another thread that why they covered their face. But eventually, if they do have a job will slip up.

I told you in another thread that why they covered their face. But eventually, if they do have a job will slip up.
I told you in another thread that why they covered their face

I disremember your excuse?

What was it?

Ugliness?

Harelip?

cowardice?

I believe in fairness.

Well, if a child molester gets a beating, then we say it's wrong, but we don't rush to find the beater.

and that analogy has what to do with the OP?

I was responding to your post about fairness.

People who beat up a pedophile don't become a priority for police.

Just like exposing the antifas is not really top on our To-Do list.

I believe in fairness.

Well, if a child molester gets a beating, then we say it's wrong, but we don't rush to find the beater.

and that analogy has what to do with the OP?

I was responding to your post about fairness.

It isn't?

according to whom?

So you're all for giving thugs a break, because they attack people you don't like?

Forum List

Back