ALT Left leader vows to " Crush skulls" with baseball bat during patriot prayer rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alt-Left Leader Vows to “Crush Skulls” With Baseball Bat During ‘Patriot Prayer’ Rally
A self-proclaimed Alt-Left “leader” has vowed to use a baseball bat embedded with nails to “crush skulls” during a “Patriot Prayer” peace rally set to take place in San Francisco this weekend.

Just think if it one of yours Trendy Leftist, because your daughter doesn't look like one of them or your sister.
You dumbasses are going to eat yourselves alive.
LMFAO!!

Alt-Left Leader Vows to “Crush Skulls” With Baseball Bat During ‘Patriot Prayer’ Rally
A self-proclaimed Alt-Left “leader” has vowed to use a baseball bat embedded with nails to “crush skulls” during a “Patriot Prayer” peace rally set to take place in San Francisco this weekend.

Just think if it one of yours Trendy Leftist, because your daughter doesn't look like one of them or your sister.
LMFAO!!
This moron is channeling Walking Dead's Negan, roflmao

101716-the-walking-dead-news.jpg

• Banned

LMFAO!!
This moron is channeling Walking Dead's Negan, roflmao

101716-the-walking-dead-news.jpg

They probably are which proves how easily these assholes are brainwashed by what they see on TV. They're that fkn retarded.

LMFAO!!

heh, good luck with that.

judge: why did you hit them in the head with your bat,"
asshole: cause they were praying!

he'll find out how many packs of cigs his ass is worth in prison.

"Communist & Catholic.” Okay, buddy. Whatever you say.

I'd guess we're just getting started, gang.

The flocks are fighting, the Division Pimps are winning.

Well, until our media stops selling news as entertainment, the extremes will keep getting more air time and defining what the conflict is; violent extremists fighting as opposed to cooler heads discussing dealing and compromising which is boring and doesnt sell as much advertising.

Well, until our media stops selling news as entertainment, the extremes will keep getting more air time and defining what the conflict is; violent extremists fighting as opposed to cooler heads discussing dealing and compromising which is boring and doesnt sell as much advertising.
just because they're selling it, i don't have to buy into it.

this is on the assholes. period.

Cooperation = boring = bad for ratings.

But that is YOU and you are the exception.

Most Americans spend their time thinking about sex, sports, styles and games, along with meeting the next set of bills with their meager paychecks.

They dont have time to get into the weeds and deal with words and concepts that they are not trained to use.

Most Americans spend their time thinking about sex, sports, styles and games, along with meeting the next set of bills with their meager paychecks.

They dont have time to get into the weeds and deal with words and concepts that they are not trained to use.
they get burned enough from being stupid, they'll learn.

That is the actor playing the part you loons, and the Patriot Prayer is not a prayer group.

LMFAO!!
pill 2.jpg

Like it is said " Football" is used as a distraction .................... more than half the football addicts never heard of " THE FIX IS IN"..................... good book. And it isn't just football, but most sports.

To me, if the guy was really serious about doing such a thing, he never would've given anyone a heads up over it. Instead, he would've just carried out his plan with no warning what so ever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back