Alright Republicans, Show Us Your Stuff!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations. You've got the scepter--make us proud. Wear the mantle with dignity and serve justly.

(Now excuse me while I go barf again.)

Oldlady ....it is time for you to walk off the plantation and lend a hand....we smashed the gates down decades ago....

Congratulations. You've got the scepter--make us proud. Wear the mantle with dignity and serve justly.

I honestly thought the beast would win. thank god she did not. now I need to go heat up my hat for breakfast.

Show us your stuff?

This is how Anthony Weiner Dimobots behave, not Republicans.

Gonna be fun to watch Trump get trade things done....funny thing is he will catch flak from the CUCKS and TEAPERS but will but he will have allies in Sanders and Warren! Amazing. I can't wait!

I'm digging deep for my ingrained optimism.

Although it's not a BIG chance, the incessant, daily, polls demonstrated that they're full of shit and can't be trusted, so could we please have polls seriously LIMITED during the next election and relegated back to where they truly belong?

If Washington takes the point, the People are not happy with them. Will they attempt to straighten out and fly right?

It looks like here in Maine, I'll at least be able to get stoned.

Lmao...we have already SEEN their stuff...jesus! I mean...lol...Iraq...Afghanistan?...wow.

It's going to take at least 2-3 years to fix Obama's mess, then we can get down to business.

Gonna be fun to watch Trump get trade things done....funny thing is he will catch flak from the CUCKS and TEAPERS but will but he will have allies in Sanders and Warren! Amazing. I can't wait!
As long as those "trade things" don't send the prices of everyday goods sky high because they were manufactured overseas.

I'm digging deep for my ingrained optimism.

Although it's not a BIG chance, the incessant, daily, polls demonstrated that they're full of shit and can't be trusted, so could we please have polls seriously LIMITED during the next election and relegated back to where they truly belong?

If Washington takes the point, the People are not happy with them. Will they attempt to straighten out and fly right?

It looks like here in Maine, I'll at least be able to get stoned.

Be honest, you were gonna get stoned anyway.

Forum List

Back