Almost Two Weeks Since The Trump Landslide.Has Anyone Seen A Celebrity Head For The Airport Yet?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: So why hasn't Whoopie got on the next flight to Africa? Why hasn't Milee jumped onto the next 747 to Canada? Has Al Sharpton found an airline that will actually put the smelly man-bear-pig on their commercial flights?
:eusa_think:
Oh wait! Maybe most of them checked the weather forecast before they were getting ready to fly to Canada? Maybe those earthquakes near Australia gave them second thoughts? Or could it be that any of those countries they want to move to dont have any of their favorite restaurants they can't live without? Well at least most countries have the standard "All You Can Eat, $3.00 Chinese Buffett". :eusa_sick:

You lose by a million and a half and the GOP calls that a landslide.

Hold on there a minute bucko...

Are you telling me leftist Hollywood types LIED to us?

Well this just turns my worldview on its head! They seemed so credible, so intelligent, so thoughtful in telling me what my opinions should be. What am I to do now?!

:confused-84:

• Banned
George Lopez, know now as Jorgé Lopez.
oh him! god he was so ovverrated! who the hell thought he was funny? ABC was trying to make him seem as funny as Jerry Stienfeld. The only reason ABC gave him a show cause he was latino,.,,,,,I would see highlights from his show time to time,,,,none of it was funny,,,,if anything,,i found his show/sense of humor just dry and boring.

liberals lie, its what they do best. As to Sharpton, he belongs in jail for tax evasion. Maybe the new AG will finally put the asshole away.

liberals lie, its what they do best. As to Sharpton, he belongs in jail for tax evasion. Maybe the new AG will finally put the asshole away.
no wonder Sharpton has threatened to move to Canada, {canada, right?}., yah, lets see if the gaurd lets him thru. al will likely grow a full beard, dark glasses trying to get passed the gate, but he wont. once they see his ID, they will tell the asshole to turn around and never come back !!!!

Spot On. Another corrupt Democrat Race-Baiter asshole. Fuck him too.

Spot On. Another corrupt Democrat Race-Baiter asshole. Fuck him too.
knowing al, he will try to Hide from Trump. whats he gonna do? hide in Jesse Jacksons house?

maybe in Whoopi's ass
can you imagine being in first class with al, he has his huge taco dinner, farts 30 minutes later?

DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

I see you haven't even learned how to correctly use copy and paste, LOL. Yep, you're another idiot trump bootlicker, LOL.

Forum List

Back