Almost entire Saints coaching staff tests positive for Covid

seriously dick, are the saints gay?

vwc3of9t0qn71.jpg
Why is the fat guy in the picture white when the typical un immunized person is black or hispanic?

Broad naturally acquired immunity might. Immunity from a narrowly focused vaccine likely won’t.
Yeah. Not sure how much immunity I have. I had covid last November. Got antibody tests, so I know I acquired some immunity from that. And then got both Pfizer jabs in May.

I had no symptoms at all when I had Covid, and no reaction to the vaccine.

Yeah. Not sure how much immunity I have. I had covid last November. Got antibody tests, so I know I acquired some immunity from that. And then got both Pfizer jabs in May.

I had no symptoms at all when I had Covid, and no reaction to the vaccine.

Anecdotal stories mean little, I will agree with that. That said.......my cousin is an E.R. doctor. He is pretty "right leaning". Supported Trump, has more guns than most gun shops. He said that the virus was real and that the E.R. has been inundated with sick people, most of them not vaccinated. He encouraged everyone to get vaccinated.

He was asked about those who have had Covid and have some immunity. He said "get vaccinated".

I had Covid. I had light flu type symptoms for one evening. I got the vaccine and I might have felt a small bit lethargic the next day. Nothing that stopped me from doing what I wanted to do.

That all said, I still think Fauci should be fired.

Forum List

Back