Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Twitter is on it's way to doing it, with you applauding along the way.
So now you’re opposing Twitter for something they haven’t done.

You’re losing the argument.

Twitter is doing it, and day by day expanding their definition of "extremism" and "hate speech", always having more and more people on the right meeting the category, to the applause of Stasi wanna bees like you.

And you call me absurd. You’re comparing being kicked off Twitter to being subject to secret police.

It’s stupid and you know it. You aren’t even complaining of something that they’re actually doing, just something that you think they’re going to do. In other words, you created persecution in your head and now want the government to fix it.

Fuck your feelings.

It's denial of equal access to the current commons of political discourse. It's a concerted effort to make one viewpoint the only viewpoint, and you cheer it on like an ignorant fucktard.
They aren’t commons. You want to engage in speech, do it yourself. If people don’t want to help you do it, maybe that’s because you’re an asshole.

And that’s not my problem.

They should be. Right now they are controlled by one side of the political spectrum, and you are only OK with it because it's your side doing the controlling.

Your problem is you are a fascist wanna be hack-twat.
They shouldn’t be.

Twitter built a thing. They built it with their own money, ingenuity and work.

You didn’t build it, but you want it so you’re going to declare it your right to have it.

And I’m the fascist because I don’t think you get to declare your rights to someone else’s property?

No.

They built it to be an open discussion platform, and then selectively ban people based on the discussion, and they then hide behind a law that says the content isn't theirs and they can't be sued for the content.

And you cheer them on because you are a fragile wibble snowflake that wants to destroy any opposing opinions.
Who the hell asked your opinion on what it is?

Wow, going with the "who asked you your opinion" on a message board route,

Om nom nom nom nom.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you want to make the government enforce your opinion on everyone else.

Thug.

Not MY opinion, freedom of opinion.

Fascist.

Twitter is doing it, and day by day expanding their definition of "extremism" and "hate speech", always having more and more people on the right meeting the category, to the applause of Stasi wanna bees like you.

And you call me absurd. You’re comparing being kicked off Twitter to being subject to secret police.

It’s stupid and you know it. You aren’t even complaining of something that they’re actually doing, just something that you think they’re going to do. In other words, you created persecution in your head and now want the government to fix it.

Fuck your feelings.

It's denial of equal access to the current commons of political discourse. It's a concerted effort to make one viewpoint the only viewpoint, and you cheer it on like an ignorant fucktard.
They aren’t commons. You want to engage in speech, do it yourself. If people don’t want to help you do it, maybe that’s because you’re an asshole.

They should be. Right now they are controlled by one side of the political spectrum, and you are only OK with it because it's your side doing the controlling.

They shouldn’t be.

You didn’t build it, but you want it so you’re going to declare it your right to have it.

And I’m the fascist because I don’t think you get to declare your rights to someone else’s property?

No.

They built it to be an open discussion platform, and then selectively ban people based on the discussion, and they then hide behind a law that says the content isn't theirs and they can't be sued for the content.

And you cheer them on because you are a fragile wibble snowflake that wants to destroy any opposing opinions.

Om nom nom nom nom.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you want to make the government enforce your opinion on everyone else.

Thug.

Fascist.

In your opinion, Twitter shouldn’t kick off the assholes you live so much.

Fine. I don’t care if that’s what you believe.

The problem is you want government to enforce that opinion.

Then it’s not just an opinion.

After saying they've done it. :eusa_doh:
He loves making statements and then retreating from them.

What retreat?
You come up with some bullshit excuse for an argument and then back off it or switch as soon as it’s called out as bullshit.

Like saying Twitter has silenced half the country.

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

Om nom nom nom nom.

Thug.

Fascist.

In my opinion they should have to treat all assholes neutrally.

I want government to force fairness when they claim fairness.

What retreat?
You come up with some bullshit excuse for an argument and then back off it or switch as soon as it’s called out as bullshit.

They want to silence have the country, they have silenced plenty of people, all on the right of the spectrum.

Fuck your feelings.

LOLOL

And the idiot flips again. Goes from saying Twitter is a "commons" to -- they should be.

They are a commons to me and should be legally, all you have now is semantics?
LOLOL

No, not semantics. You flip-flopping from pages of claiming they're a commons to saying they should be. Pretty much invalidates everything you've been saying about that.

:dance:

Fuck your feelings.

LOLOL

And the idiot flips again. Goes from saying Twitter is a "commons" to -- they should be.

They are a commons to me and should be legally, all you have now is semantics?
LOLOL

No, not semantics. You flip-flopping from pages of claiming they're a commons to saying they should be. Pretty much invalidates everything you've been saying about that.

:dance:

I say they are a commons, and should be recognized as such.

Now you are adding minutiae to semantics.

What retreat?

They want to silence have the country, they have silenced plenty of people, all on the right of the spectrum.

You know none of that is true, right? You’re not so disconnected from reality to see that.

Or are you?

What retreat?

Utter bullshit.

Number one, they have no ability to silence anyone. Number two, the only ones they are banning are people trying to use their website to spread harmful lies.

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

Om nom nom nom nom.

Thug.

Fascist.

You think it’s the government role to make things fair?

Conservatives have really fucked up their entire ideology.

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

Om nom nom nom nom.

Thug.

Fascist.

You think it’s the government role to make things fair?

Conservatives have really fucked up their entire ideology.

The government's role has always been regulation and resolution of disputes.

If twitter and facebook claim to be open platforms then they should be held to that claim.

If twitter and facebook claim to be open platforms then they should be held to that claim.
Ah, so conservatives love regulation when it comes to protecting their buddies but hate regulation when it comes to protecting minorities and people they despise.

Try to be less transparent asshole.

Ah, so conservatives love regulation when it comes to protecting their buddies but hate regulation when it comes to protecting minorities and people they despise.

We accept regulation that attempts to regulate, and lies within constitutional limits.

A contracted wedding cake is not a public accommodation.

We accept regulation that attempts to regulate, and lies within constitutional limits.

We accept regulation that attempts to regulate.
Some real wisdom there.

Shit posting on Twitter is not a public accommodation.

Some real wisdom there.

Actually most regulation by progressives is attempts to ban or destroy, not regulate.

Never claimed it was a PA, claim that it's a new digital commons.

Sorry if these new-fangled ideas go over your pint sized head.

Some real wisdom there.

Actually most regulation by progressives is attempts to ban or destroy, not regulate.

Your can’t claim Facebook is a commons. Not without overriding the constitution.

Thanks for your “new think”.

Some real wisdom there.

Your can’t claim Facebook is a commons. Not without overriding the constitution.

What part of the constitution?

It's must be sad being an analog man in a digital age.

Some real wisdom there.

What part of the constitution?

It's must be sad being an analog man in a digital age.
The part of the constitution allows you to absorb private property into common ownership?

You’re a parasite to the digital age. Contribute nothing but making it a cesspool. Why do you have to ruin everything you touch?

Forum List

Back