Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Twitter is on it's way to doing it, with you applauding along the way.
So now you’re opposing Twitter for something they haven’t done.

You’re losing the argument.

Twitter is doing it, and day by day expanding their definition of "extremism" and "hate speech", always having more and more people on the right meeting the category, to the applause of Stasi wanna bees like you.

And you call me absurd. You’re comparing being kicked off Twitter to being subject to secret police.

It’s stupid and you know it. You aren’t even complaining of something that they’re actually doing, just something that you think they’re going to do. In other words, you created persecution in your head and now want the government to fix it.

Fuck your feelings.

It's denial of equal access to the current commons of political discourse. It's a concerted effort to make one viewpoint the only viewpoint, and you cheer it on like an ignorant fucktard.
They aren’t commons. You want to engage in speech, do it yourself. If people don’t want to help you do it, maybe that’s because you’re an asshole.

And that’s not my problem.

They should be. Right now they are controlled by one side of the political spectrum, and you are only OK with it because it's your side doing the controlling.

Your problem is you are a fascist wanna be hack-twat.
They shouldn’t be.

Twitter built a thing. They built it with their own money, ingenuity and work.

You didn’t build it, but you want it so you’re going to declare it your right to have it.

And I’m the fascist because I don’t think you get to declare your rights to someone else’s property?

No.

He was known to have a knife, and he was going into his car where he could have had said knife.

Please show me where the woman was ever seen to be armed.
"Could have" is the standard for one person, "seen to be" is the standard for another.

Hmm, what could be the reason for such a double standard?
And they think they are winning this debate.

This is more fun now that the potus isn’t talking like them. Thank god we took our country back from the crazies who can’t see their hypocrisy and blatant double standards.

You two need a room, for some light petting, maybe a mutual hand job?
LOL

You're fantasizing about gay sex now, Marty??

Yet again, you reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intended.

Stop trying to be Freudian, you can barely be Fred Flinstonian.
LOL

I can only go by what you reveal about yourself.
You’re Tom cruz and he’s Jack Nicholson in a few good men. Was Tom that good or was jacks character a hot head conservative idiot?

Keep in mind republicans rooted for jacks character not toms
Jack Nicholson???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

He's more like Divine.
Actually, yes I can see a comparison between Jack's character and Trump's. Jack thought he could break the law and throw those two good men under the bus when he himself ordered the code red.

Maybe we will get this moment in upcoming court battles. "Mr Trump, did you order the insurrection?" "You're god damn right I ordered insurrection.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sicknick, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Sicknick's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Did you order the insurrection?

You're god damn right I did. Oops.
LOL

Speaking of thinking one is above the law, here's a funny video along those lines...

She's one of my absolutely FAVORITE Karens. This is all that bitch does. There are a dozen other videos of her showing up and causing the same type of chaos. :lol:

Debbies are funny too. Certainly Debbies are better than Karens. Not funnier but better people. Karen’s will always be the best.

I assume all Karen’s are conservatives am I wrong to believe that? We need to start asking them.

Twitter is doing it, and day by day expanding their definition of "extremism" and "hate speech", always having more and more people on the right meeting the category, to the applause of Stasi wanna bees like you.

And you call me absurd. You’re comparing being kicked off Twitter to being subject to secret police.

It’s stupid and you know it. You aren’t even complaining of something that they’re actually doing, just something that you think they’re going to do. In other words, you created persecution in your head and now want the government to fix it.

Fuck your feelings.

It's denial of equal access to the current commons of political discourse. It's a concerted effort to make one viewpoint the only viewpoint, and you cheer it on like an ignorant fucktard.
They aren’t commons. You want to engage in speech, do it yourself. If people don’t want to help you do it, maybe that’s because you’re an asshole.

They should be. Right now they are controlled by one side of the political spectrum, and you are only OK with it because it's your side doing the controlling.

They shouldn’t be.

You didn’t build it, but you want it so you’re going to declare it your right to have it.

And I’m the fascist because I don’t think you get to declare your rights to someone else’s property?

No.

They built it to be an open discussion platform, and then selectively ban people based on the discussion, and they then hide behind a law that says the content isn't theirs and they can't be sued for the content.

And you cheer them on because you are a fragile wibble snowflake that wants to destroy any opposing opinions.

Regulated to adhere to political viewpoint content neutral moderation.
So now you want the Fairness Doctrine reinstated?

Not really, more a regulation to say if a platform defines itself as an open forum it has to be open. if it wants to take sides it has to come out and say it.
I notice this tactic from republicans. If you even try to talk about global warming immediately they say you have a liberal agenda.

So if a news program on any channel does a piece on global warming being real, immediately they are labeled as having a liberal agenda.

A clean green planet should be everyone’s agenda.

Debbies are funny too. Certainly Debbies are better than Karens. Not funnier but better people. Karen’s will always be the best.

I assume all Karen’s are conservatives am I wrong to believe that? We need to start asking them.

There are probably Debbies and Karens on both sides of the aisle. But 95% of them voted for Trump ;)

Regulated to adhere to political viewpoint content neutral moderation.
So now you want the Fairness Doctrine reinstated?

Not really, more a regulation to say if a platform defines itself as an open forum it has to be open. if it wants to take sides it has to come out and say it.
I notice this tactic from republicans. If you even try to talk about global warming immediately they say you have a liberal agenda.

So if a news program on any channel does a piece on global warming being real, immediately they are labeled as having a liberal agenda.

A clean green planet should be everyone’s agenda.

The agenda is plain to see because the only "solution" given for AGW is more government control and less freedom.

our planet is mostly blue, not green.

You are a wanna-be dictator because you want control of information, and don't care how you get it.
You understand that people can go to whatever website they want to on the internet, right?

Like, Twitter and Facebook aren't the only websites.

Jesus, you're delusional.

It's about access and equality, you want to shove anyone who disagrees with you into the equivalent of the internets basement, all the while pointing to censored platforms as indication your view is the popular one, and ignoring said censoring.

Admit it, you wanna be commie cum bucket.

Marty - You're getting your ass kicked in this thread. Time to retreat and lick your wounds, for they are many ;)
He's too stupid to see it, so don't expect him to move on.

You are a wanna-be dictator because you want control of information, and don't care how you get it.
You understand that people can go to whatever website they want to on the internet, right?

It's about access and equality, you want to shove anyone who disagrees with you into the equivalent of the internets basement, all the while pointing to censored platforms as indication your view is the popular one, and ignoring said censoring.

Marty - You're getting your ass kicked in this thread. Time to retreat and lick your wounds, for they are many ;)
He's too stupid to see it, so don't expect him to move on.

Keep thinking that, oxygen thief.

Nope, if you are saying I am losing, then I am winning.
Yes, you are losing yugely. You should stop.

Fuck your feelings.

LOLOL

And the idiot flips again. Goes from saying Twitter is a "commons" to -- they should be.

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

They built it to be an open discussion platform, and then selectively ban people based on the discussion, and they then hide behind a law that says the content isn't theirs and they can't be sued for the content.

And you cheer them on because you are a fragile wibble snowflake that wants to destroy any opposing opinions.
Who the hell asked your opinion on what it is?

Yes, you are losing yugely. You should stop.

Marty is quite clearly a masochist - ;)

326e9955803a0d24a7d88641eab76398.jpg

Fuck your feelings.

LOLOL

And the idiot flips again. Goes from saying Twitter is a "commons" to -- they should be.

They are a commons to me and should be legally, all you have now is semantics?

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

Wow, going with the "who asked you your opinion" on a message board route,

Om nom nom nom nom.

Fuck your feelings.

They shouldn’t be.

No.

Wow, going with the "who asked you your opinion" on a message board route,

Om nom nom nom nom.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but you want to make the government enforce your opinion on everyone else.

Thug.

Forum List

Back