Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

And they would continue to own the servers, and the revenue, and the intellectual property. They would just be regulated to be the open platform they claim to be.
Kinda like saying you can still own your yard but you have to let me put my signs in the front.

They are not “commons”.

People aren’t being silenced because they have the actual commons with which to have their speech.

My yard isn't driving the political discourse of the country in general. You like this current situation because it isn't your side being silenced.
It will be once we make it the commons. Your lack of allowing us to put signs there is silencing me and my side.

If you want to take rights away from some people you best expect your rights to be taken away too.

Again, my yard isn't the focus of our political and social debate. You want to claim I still have a right to travel after banning my car because I can still take a dirigible.

You have to go with an absurd argument because you don't have a real one besides "people I hate are being silenced so I am ok with it"
Doesn’t matter what you think your yard is or isn’t. The government will declare it the commons. You don’t get a say in the matter.

Your argument is shifting all the time, based on zero legal premise because you’re just saying shit that kinda sounds right but you don’t really understand the issue. Hence why you think you can declare something “commons” because you want to.

More argumentum ad absurdum to avoid the actual argument. It's the only play right now in your play book.

And your argument is nothing more than "Ha ha big corporations do my dirty work for me ha ha ha"

And they would continue to own the servers, and the revenue, and the intellectual property. They would just be regulated to be the open platform they claim to be.
Kinda like saying you can still own your yard but you have to let me put my signs in the front.

They are not “commons”.

People aren’t being silenced because they have the actual commons with which to have their speech.

My yard isn't driving the political discourse of the country in general. You like this current situation because it isn't your side being silenced.
It will be once we make it the commons. Your lack of allowing us to put signs there is silencing me and my side.

If you want to take rights away from some people you best expect your rights to be taken away too.

Again, my yard isn't the focus of our political and social debate. You want to claim I still have a right to travel after banning my car because I can still take a dirigible.

You have to go with an absurd argument because you don't have a real one besides "people I hate are being silenced so I am ok with it"
Doesn’t matter what you think your yard is or isn’t. The government will declare it the commons. You don’t get a say in the matter.

Your argument is shifting all the time, based on zero legal premise because you’re just saying shit that kinda sounds right but you don’t really understand the issue. Hence why you think you can declare something “commons” because you want to.

More argumentum ad absurdum to avoid the actual argument. It's the only play right now in your play book.

And your argument is nothing more than "Ha ha big corporations do my dirty work for me ha ha ha"
I’ve dressed your posts factually, but no argument works with you, given your intense hatred. You’ve bunkered your mentality to become unreachable. I could tell you the sun is shining and you’d gouge out your eyes and deny it’s true out of hatred.

There is no legal way for you to declare Facebook a commons. They’re not a common carrier. They’re not using EM spectrum. They’re not on public infrastructure. They’re privately owned, operated.

The ONLY reason this is an issue for the right is because it’s affecting your fringe nutters. When businesses were denying service to gay people, the right was all about personal liberty and freedom.

They are not “commons”.

I’ve dressed your posts factually, but no argument works with you, given your intense hatred. You’ve bunkered your mentality to become unreachable. I could tell you the sun is shining and you’d gouge out your eyes and deny it’s true out of hatred.

There is no legal way for you to declare Facebook a commons. They’re not a common carrier. They’re not using EM spectrum. They’re not on public infrastructure. They’re privately owned, operated.

The ONLY reason this is an issue for the right is because it’s affecting your fringe nutters. When businesses were denying service to gay people, the right was all about personal liberty and freedom.

That can all be changed by proper regulation.

One baker not wanting to do one cake for one situation does not impact the overall political health of the nation. Twitter et al picking and choosing who has access sure as hell does.

And none of the businesses were on record denying point of sale services to gay people, so your facts are wrong on your accusation.

They are not “commons”.

One baker not wanting to do one cake for one situation does not impact the overall political health of the nation. Twitter et al picking and choosing who has access sure as hell does.

And none of the businesses were on record denying point of sale services to gay people, so your facts are wrong on your accusation.
So you want regulations to protect fringe conservatives shit posts but you don’t want regulations to protect gay people discriminated against because of their identity. Tell me, how healthy was the country before public accommodation laws? What’s that? It nearly tore the country apart? Oh, okay.

And ladies and gentleman, that’s how we know this has nothing to do with what’s good for the country, it’s what is good for Marty and his tribe.

They are not “commons”.

So you want regulations to protect fringe conservatives shit posts but you don’t want regulations to protect gay people discriminated against because of their identity. Tell me, how healthy was the country before public accommodation laws? What’s that? It nearly tore the country apart? Oh, okay.

And ladies and gentleman, that’s how we know this has nothing to do with what’s good for the country, it’s what is good for Marty and his tribe.

It's not just "fringe posts", it's the former President of the United States being denied a platform because "Orange Man Bad".

Again, a contracted service for a non critical commodity is not a PA, actual PA laws I don't have an issue with.

But keep misrepresenting me, it's the only thing you have you cum guzzling hack-twat.

They are not “commons”.

It's not just "fringe posts", it's the former President of the United States being denied a platform because "Orange Man Bad".

Again, a contracted service for a non critical commodity is not a PA, actual PA laws I don't have an issue with.

But keep misrepresenting me, it's the only thing you have you cum guzzling hack-twat.
Gotcha. Food is a non-critical commodity but shit posting on social media is?

This is some really stupid shit you’re trying to pull.

Im not misrepresenting you, I’m saying that the right only gives a shit about discrimination when they’re subject to it.

Trump’s fringe shit posting got him kicked off Twitter. Anyone else posted what he posted, they would have been kicked off long ago.

Twitter is not an essential service.

They are not “commons”.

Gotcha. Food is a non-critical commodity but shit posting on social media is?

This is some really stupid shit you’re trying to pull.

Im not misrepresenting you, I’m saying that the right only gives a shit about discrimination when they’re subject to it.

Trump’s fringe shit posting got him kicked off Twitter. Anyone else posted what he posted, they would have been kicked off long ago.

Twitter is not an essential service.

A wedding cake is non critical, the places never denied point of sale service to anyone, a point you continue to ignore.

Twitter is now critical to the body politic of the nation.

A wedding cake is non critical, the places never denied point of sale service to anyone, a point you continue to ignore.

A cake is food. Food is necessary to survive. Places that sell food can’t discriminate based on identity. Twitter is it necessary to survive. It’s not necessary to the body politic. Not even close. You idiots are obsessed with social media and are throwing a tantrum when it gets taken away from people trying to turn it into a cesspool of human filth preying on our worse instincts.

A cake is food. Food is necessary to survive. Places that sell food can’t discriminate based on identity. Twitter is it necessary to survive. It’s not necessary to the body politic. Not even close. You idiots are obsessed with social media and are throwing a tantrum when it gets taken away from people trying to turn it into a cesspool of human filth preying on our worse instincts.

LOL, sorry but that is one of the worst stretches I have seen on this board.

You are a fool, and a loser, and a fucking fascist twat.

But keep this up, my post count goes up, and your idiocy is on display. Where is your white knight faun? Why hasn't he come to your rescue yet?

But keep this up, my post count goes up, and your idiocy is on display. Where is your white knight faun? Why hasn't he come to your rescue yet?
I’m the fascist twat despite the fact that you are the one that wants to use government to take the rights away from social media companies to benefit your political allies.

You realize how transparent you are, right? You realize how stupid you sound, right?

The public discourse that is being taken off Twitter wasn’t helping the country. It was tearing it apart.

I’m the fascist twat despite the fact that you are the one that wants to use government to take the rights away from social media companies to benefit your political allies.

You realize how transparent you are, right? You realize how stupid you sound, right?

The public discourse that is being taken off Twitter wasn’t helping the country. It was tearing it apart.

Yes, you are the one promoting censorship and hiding behind the "it's someone else doing it" cowards excuse.

The only thing tearing this country apart is lefty fucks like you who have to get 100% their way OR FUCKING ELSE, no compromise, no debate, no freedom.

Again. This "protest" resulted in injuries to one hundred and forty law enforcement officers...killed one directly and resulted in two others taking their own lives.

One of the protesters was crushed to death and three others suffered heart attacks in the crowd.

This thread seems to have gone off track

Yes, you are the one promoting censorship and hiding behind the "it's someone else doing it" cowards excuse.

The only thing tearing this country apart is lefty fucks like you who have to get 100% their way OR FUCKING ELSE, no compromise, no debate, no freedom.
Trump is free to spew his hatred on his own dime. He is not entitled to have someone else do it for him.

That’s what you are demanding and that’s not how this country works.

Trump is free to spew his hatred on his own dime. He is not entitled to have someone else do it for him.

And you are OK with big corporations filtering out 1/2 the country because you hate them.

Again. This "protest" resulted in injuries to one hundred and forty law enforcement officers...killed one directly and resulted in two others taking their own lives.

One of the protesters was crushed to death and three others suffered heart attacks in the crowd.

This thread seems to have gone off track

And how many injuries over months of BLM/Anti-fa protests that you ignored?

Fuck off.

And you are OK with big corporations filtering out 1/2 the country because you hate them.

Twitter isn’t filtering out half the country you dumb ass.

How many people do you think actually use Twitter?

You fuckers keep trying to use the summer unrest as an excuse for what you did at the Capitol.

It's a childish argument. You want to call me a hypocrite? Fine. You're wrong.

But that has NOTHING to do with what you MAGArats did when you attacked the Capitol.

So the only two choices were let her proceed or shoot her dead?
It wasn’t necessarily the only choice but it was probably a reasonable one.

A handful of officers were all that stood in between a violent mob and members of Congress whom they have a duty to protect.

This shouldn’t be controversial. If a horde of people were running through the White House and they were breaking into a door outside the Oval Office, no one would question secret service shooting someone.

It's amazing how far you will go to justify this woman dying because you hate her politics and you see her death as a political victory.
It's easy to justify. Imagine you're at home with your family. Your family is hiding behind you in a bedroom while you've got your gun trained on the door to that bedroom because a mob of people had broken into your house, could be heard chanting for the death of your family members, and were breaking in through your bedroom door which you barricaded as extra protection to keep them out. Suddenly, the door is broken down and the mob starts coming in. Tell me you wouldn't shoot the first person coming in....

In all likelihood, you would have already emptied your gun blindly through the door before they even break into your bedroom.

And if you killed any of them, you'd be facing no charges because it would be a justified shoot.

Two entirely different situations, and you ignore the fact that in your scenario other police officers would have been mixed in with the "mob"

Every time you try to justify this you have to get more and more retarded doing it.

Also, defense of one's home is a different circumstance than policing, and thus has different rules of use of deadly force.
Not entirely different in terms of it being a justified shoot.
If it were black men storming the capitol he’d get it
If that were a mob of blacks, they wouldn't have made it into the Capitol...

Nope - If they'd been black or AntiFa they'd have been mowed down. That's what SHOULD have happened to the MAGA insurrectionists. Had they plucked off a dozen or so at every entrance where they were attempting to bust in, the rest would have turned tail.

Twitter isn’t filtering out half the country you dumb ass.

How many people do you think actually use Twitter?

Twitter is on it's way to doing it, with you applauding along the way.

You fuckers keep trying to use the summer unrest as an excuse for what you did at the Capitol.

It's a childish argument. You want to call me a hypocrite? Fine. You're wrong.

But that has NOTHING to do with what you MAGArats did when you attacked the Capitol.

No, I'm right. you guys went apeshit over one day of a protest that got out of hand and ignored months of long term destruction of property and assaults on police officers.

Forum List

Back