Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Talk about someone losing their shit. lol
Nope. It's just me giving you a dose of reality, snowflake.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

The corporations do the lefts dirty work and you get a hard on over it.
LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Why do you post on this website if you're against websites who censor posts? You do know the moderators here can delete your posts and even ban you if you violate their rules for posting, don't you?

This website isn't the new commons used to discuss ideas and mold impressions of public viewpoints.

Try again, you Stasi Cum bucket.
Neither is Twitter, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

I say it is. You just don't care because the only people they silence are those you disagree with.
LOLOL

Who cares what you say? You're fucked in the head.

Says the SJW soi boi cuck who pees sitting down.
LOL

Your surrender is accepted and your sick perverted fantasies are noted and laughed at.

No surrender, no mercy.
LOL

Suuure, perv. Uh-huh.

Perv accusations coming from a side that wants men pissing in women's rest rooms?

Trololololol.
Perv accusations for a perv.

I notice you don't have an actual response, girl-hater.
LOLOL

Imbecile, your posts speak for you.

My posts speak for my utter hatred of you, that is all.

Now please go make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it.

How is allowing MORE speech fucking over political opponents?

They already claim via 230 that they are not publishers, and the content on the site isn't "theirs".
You're not "allowing" anything, you're forcing other people to facilitate it.

Doesn't matter if they're considered publishers for legal purposes, if they don't want to do it, they shouldn't have to.

So I guess you are OK with a baker not baking a cake for a same sex wedding?
The baker's defiance was their claim that their First Amendment religious rights would have been eradicated by baking that cake. Specifically, what Constitutional rights are being violated by not letting you post fake news on someone else's website?

When corporations take over government function, such as creating a commons, they can be regulated like the government.
WTF is wrong with you? A chat website like this is not a government function.

This website isn't what I am talking about. Places like twitter and facebook have created a new digital commons.
This place is a chat forum just like Twitter. You're fucked in the head to promote these sites as government functions. You surrender your argument when you try to argue such absurdities.

This chat forum isn't used by people to proclaim their viewpoints are in the majority, nor does it create trends and set standards for political and other conversation.
Still the same function and still not a function of government.

How is allowing MORE speech fucking over political opponents?

They already claim via 230 that they are not publishers, and the content on the site isn't "theirs".
You're not "allowing" anything, you're forcing other people to facilitate it.

Doesn't matter if they're considered publishers for legal purposes, if they don't want to do it, they shouldn't have to.

So I guess you are OK with a baker not baking a cake for a same sex wedding?
The baker's defiance was their claim that their First Amendment religious rights would have been eradicated by baking that cake. Specifically, what Constitutional rights are being violated by not letting you post fake news on someone else's website?

When corporations take over government function, such as creating a commons, they can be regulated like the government.
WTF is wrong with you? A chat website like this is not a government function.

This website isn't what I am talking about. Places like twitter and facebook have created a new digital commons.
This place is a chat forum just like Twitter. You're fucked in the head to promote these sites as government functions. You surrender your argument when you try to argue such absurdities.

This chat forum isn't used by people to proclaim their viewpoints are in the majority, nor does it create trends and set standards for political and other conversation.
Still the same function and still not a function of government.

It's taken the place of the commons, and the commons is regulated by the government.

No one gives a shit what you want. You think this is about fairness, but it's just about you idiots wanting something for free.

And you idiots just embracing censorship because it suits your pathetic need to be the only voice allowed.

Eh Comrade?
It’s not censorship. It’s people deciding that they won’t want to help you assholes in your endeavor to make sure everyone is as disconnected from reality as you are.

It's censorship, just not government censorship, so that makes it OK in your book.

LOL

You're an idiot, Marty. Why do you post on this website if you're against websites who censor posts? You do know the moderators here can delete your posts and even ban you if you violate their rules for posting, don't you?

This website isn't the new commons used to discuss ideas and mold impressions of public viewpoints.

I say it is. You just don't care because the only people they silence are those you disagree with.
LOLOL

LOL

Your surrender is accepted and your sick perverted fantasies are noted and laughed at.

No surrender, no mercy.
LOL

Suuure, perv. Uh-huh.

Perv accusations coming from a side that wants men pissing in women's rest rooms?

Trololololol.

LOLOL

I will not. Watching your hatred grow is just too entertaining.

Eh Comrade?

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

No surrender, no mercy.
LOL

Suuure, perv. Uh-huh.

Trololololol.

LOLOL

Watching you suck SJW dick is entertaining enough for me.

Eh Comrade?

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

No surrender, no mercy.
LOL

Suuure, perv. Uh-huh.

Trololololol.

LOLOL

LOL

Again, you reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intended.

Eh Comrade?

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

No surrender, no mercy.
LOL

Suuure, perv. Uh-huh.

Trololololol.

LOLOL

LOL

Again, you reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intended.

Ok their Freud, sometimes a dick joke is just a dick joke.

They are being denied access to the new commons, and shunted out of sight and out of mind.
They aren't because you can't declare a private space the "commons" unless you want to become a communist.

Are they being denied access to the actual commons?

They are being denied access to the new commons, and shunted out of sight and out of mind.
They aren't because you can't declare a private space the "commons" unless you want to become a communist.

actually that has been done with NYC "open spaces" as part of air rights.

And regulation isn't ownership.

You have any idea what a “commons” is? It’s publicly owned. Not regulated. Owned.

You have any idea what a “commons” is? It’s publicly owned. Not regulated. Owned.

Commons reasoning has been extended to things like the airwaves and such.

No one owns the EM spectrum. It’s a natural resource. Facebook owns the servers that Facebook is on.

You’re floundering. This is getting sad.

No one owns the EM spectrum. It’s a natural resource. Facebook owns the servers that Facebook is on.

You’re floundering. This is getting sad.

And they would continue to own the servers, and the revenue, and the intellectual property. They would just be regulated to be the open platform they claim to be.

And they would continue to own the servers, and the revenue, and the intellectual property. They would just be regulated to be the open platform they claim to be.
Kinda like saying you can still own your yard but you have to let me put my signs in the front.

They are not “commons”.

People aren’t being silenced because they have the actual commons with which to have their speech.

Kinda like saying you can still own your yard but you have to let me put my signs in the front.

They are not “commons”.

People aren’t being silenced because they have the actual commons with which to have their speech.

My yard isn't driving the political discourse of the country in general. You like this current situation because it isn't your side being silenced.

They are not “commons”.

My yard isn't driving the political discourse of the country in general. You like this current situation because it isn't your side being silenced.
It will be once we make it the commons. Your lack of allowing us to put signs there is silencing me and my side.

If you want to take rights away from some people you best expect your rights to be taken away too.

They are not “commons”.

It will be once we make it the commons. Your lack of allowing us to put signs there is silencing me and my side.

If you want to take rights away from some people you best expect your rights to be taken away too.

Again, my yard isn't the focus of our political and social debate. You want to claim I still have a right to travel after banning my car because I can still take a dirigible.

You have to go with an absurd argument because you don't have a real one besides "people I hate are being silenced so I am ok with it"

They are not “commons”.

Again, my yard isn't the focus of our political and social debate. You want to claim I still have a right to travel after banning my car because I can still take a dirigible.

You have to go with an absurd argument because you don't have a real one besides "people I hate are being silenced so I am ok with it"
Doesn’t matter what you think your yard is or isn’t. The government will declare it the commons. You don’t get a say in the matter.

Your argument is shifting all the time, based on zero legal premise because you’re just saying shit that kinda sounds right but you don’t really understand the issue. Hence why you think you can declare something “commons” because you want to.

Forum List

Back