Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

There were a lot more injuries and deaths when the Bastille was stormed in 1789. Uprisings of the people sometimes will cause injuries.

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol appropriately, in case the people decide to rise up against tyranny?

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol

Actually, the Biden administration took the troop count from 25,000 when they cam eto power a week ago to 5,000 today.

But, do carry on. What else did Rush say?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Thousands of injured cops during BLM/Anti-fa protests that continue to occur and you cared nothing about it.

Hack.

o make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday.

Hopefully, it was the one that murdered the female veteran.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

as much the party of Law and Order as the DNC supporting the riots in various cities over the last few years.

Imagine, the suffering these brave soldiers felt being beating by their peers....fellow officers and service members in support of a draft dodging coward who in the end, threw all thier white ass's under the bus.

HERE'S A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....WHY BLACK LIVES MATTERS....THAT BLACK LONE COP WHO FANNED OFF THE ATTACKERS AND DIRECTED THEM AWAY FROM THE SENATE CHAMBERS AND SAVED LIVES THAT DAY......WILL SOON FIND OUT, THOSE GOP LIVES HE SAVED THAT DAY, IS RESPONSIBLE AS ARE SOME OF HIS FELLOW OFFICERS, FOR THE DEATHS OF HIS FELLOW COMRADS.....HEARTS WILL SOON BE BROKEN SOMEDAY OVER THIS AND THAT'S WHY, I AM 100000000% CERTAIN, THE SUICIDES....WERE ACCOMPLISHES IN THESE ATTACKS AND THE GUILT GOT TO THEM!!

Benghazi, republicans wanted a full investigation. Hillary’s emails, full investigation.

Trumps insurrection? Nah, we’re good.

Benghazi, republicans wanted a full investigation. Hillary’s emails, full investigation.

Trumps insurrection? Nah, we’re good.

Not just we good, but lets heal, lets bring the country together, lets find a redneck and give him hug, maybe just just maybe, he'll throw away his arsonal and find Jesus......LOLOL, they can all go suck a dick

Where was your concern for the Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle PD's to name a few?

Oh right you were supporting them being defunded and neutered.

If someone is not a nut job Trumpist they must be a liberal. Yeah, I know the drill.

Fact is, I called for the shooting on site of all rioters this summer and the imprisonment of all those who marched without a permit.

But, Rush is still alive so you have no idea there are people who really are American and not Trumpist nuts nor liberal loonies.

Just democratic civil servants looking for disability checks.
Blame their bosses, they had advanced warning and did not call in the NG, Pretty sorry security for the US Capital

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Morning Joe? FFS!

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....

she should not have played with fire and gone out for a day of insurrection.

Did Donny send flowers? No, he threw her under the bus. (not that it mattered);)

Last edited:

Animals.

as much the party of Law and Order as the DNC supporting the riots in various cities over the last few years.
Get the fuck outta here, you sloppy drunk red fucks go bat shit crazy over a baseball game win....listen, stealing a Walmart shoe vs stealing a life, is no comparison, you shit for brains vomit bag go suck a dick

Forum List

Back