Almost 100,000 kids test positive as schools prepare

Opening schools is such a bad idea

It's not going to end well.

Still trying to scare the ignorant...aren't you, Crepitus! People have been getting up and going to work at so called "essential" jobs for months now. Teachers have been getting paid to sit on their asses. Time for them to get back to work as well! Either that or stop paying them.

Testing positive means nothing. Its not as if they're sick or dying so in the end it's just so much of your idiotic alarmist bullshit.

So who did you think all those that supposedly tested positive for the virus were? Did you think they were all singles living in caves?
A lot of them were parents. If they were in the same household the chances are 100% that the children also had it. Children are also more likely to do the things that are supposed to transmit the virus. Like touch their faces, get close to each other, let a mask slip.

Says every kid in school, every year since schools were invented.

9216fe2e140f974382530ee21fa6e65c.jpg

It's not going to end well if you do not open the schools.

It’s not good either way. To er on the side of caution maybe the right thing. I don’t want my god children or nieces going to school. It’s just not worth the risk.

This is not about health. It's about the hospitals. Testing positive is not the same as being sick.

Chicken-Little-Wallpapers.jpg

Thank you Psycho Leftist for the Latest Fake News update ....

Now .... Safe Spaces and Cocoa is down the hall to the LEFT !!!

Thanks for playing ....

It’s not good either way. To er on the side of caution maybe the right thing. I don’t want my god children or nieces going to school. It’s just not worth the risk.

This is not about health. It's about the hospitals. Testing positive is not the same as being sick.

True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.

True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.
And to their teachers, and vice versa. I am curious who everyone thinks will be teaching the classes, when teachers and everyone they come into contact with at the school are quarantined. maybe... Santa Claus?

'
Then in 2 weeks, these students are ready to go back, right? The measures that have been taken since March went as far as they could.

Forum List

Back