Allred comes clean:It was always about the gag order

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I knew it. Allred really didn't give a damn about the testimony, she wanted the gag order lifted so her client could go on shows and smear Romney before the election.

Here it is in her own words.

Romney's lawyer had said he would happily allow the transcripts to be released, leaving them open to interpretation. Allred said outside court it would take 'a few hours at least' to get the documents.

Allred demanded the gagging order against her client be lifted so she could speak about Romney's conduct through her divorce proceedings, which dragged on between 1987 and 2002.

'She is apparently the only person in the United States of America - perhaps the world - who cannot speak about Governor Romney,' Allred said. 'She needs to be able to speak.'

She argued that Maureen Stemberg is 'denied her first amendment right' by the court in the 'most comprehensive gag order I have ever seen in my 36 years of law'.

And here's the kicker. She admits it's all political. :D What a DNC bitch from hell.

Now everybody can see these transcripts, but they don't mean much unless my client can talk about it,' Allred said outside the court, adding: 'I think the voters have a right to know everything about Governor Romney.':eusa_whistle:

It is all about smearing Romney. This woman is as vile as they come. Gloria is a good match up with her.

The court appearances come as a string of online messages have surfaced from a commenter claiming to be Maureen Stemberg, in which she unleashes a scathing attack on Romney and promises all 'will very soon be revealed'.

She also refers witheringly to his wife as 'Queen Ann' and lambasts both as out of touch.

In a series of unashamedly pro-Obama comments on the Huffington Post, a woman calling herself Maureen Stemberg writes: 'He had a lot of bodies hidden in his "personal and business life". Will very soon be revealed. When the door opens he and his team will be heading for the hills. Scary group.'

:lol:

So nothing juicy in the transcripts. Nothing illegal by Romney. All this was about was getting the gag order lifted so they could run the gamut of shows like the View and Good Morning America bad mouthing Romney before the election.

Stemberg case: Romney's testimony in divorce case fails to deliver blow to his campaign | Mail Online

Last edited:
Lawyers like Allred is the reason all lawyers are looked down on as sleazes..

And the Democrat party has become nothing but sleaze..

You people who belong to it must be so proud

Lawyers like Allred is the reason all lawyers are looked down on as sleazes..

And the Democrat party has become nothing but sleaze..

You people who belong to it must be so proud

That one line "I think the voters have the right to know everything about Governor Romney" just gives it all away.

Right, from a vindictive ex wife who has blown millions and blamed every one else including Romney.

Unreal. Her settlement was to die for. She blew it all. This was never about the transcripts. There was nothing in them to see; that's why Governor had no problem with their release.

I'm just glad Gloria blew it and came clean in her frustration.:D

Romney need have done nothing wrong. Allred would just SAY he did something wrong and that's enough to get democrats to jump on the bandwagon.

No wonder he didn't care whether his testimony was released. It devastates her arguments.

Romney didn't load up on Staples stock, devastating Allred's case | WashingtonExaminer.com

Exactly. Allred wanted the gag order lifted so she could drag around this vindictive woman to every lib talk show on the planet before the election. I bet she already had the View booked.

And how ludicrous is all of this? It would have just been a smear job because this woman was never victimized by Romney but she hates him anyway just because he is a friend of her ex husband.

Talk about a freaking bunny boiler. I think this ex wife defines bunny boiler.

Last edited:
The gal had best get a better lawyer than Allred, if she starts flapping her gums and slanders Romney, he's likely to take all the money away he helped her ex to earn. Romney wasn't a public figure when she had her dealings with him, so caution should be the word of the day.

Why is it the dems DEMAND and feel ENTITLED to know every last detail of Romneys life while feeling justified keeping about obama sealed by executive order? They passed obammacare without knowing what was in it and accepted obama with no proof of where he was born. I guess they want a different standard for Republicans.

Forum List

Back