Allow myself to introduce...myself.

KidNatural

Rookie
Apr 17, 2010
Hi, my name is KidNatural. I'll wait until the applause winds down... I'm a unconformist pragmatist from the great state of Colorado. I look foward to commenting on this board from time to time.

I like pina coladas and being stuck in the rain. And I like very little shenanigans in my politics, so shenanigans shall be called out.

Can't wait to start posting

Welcome and post away.

You came here on the anniversary of teh OC bombing.

15 years , it seems like yesterday

Hi, my name is KidNatural. I'll wait until the applause winds down... I'm a unconformist pragmatist from the great state of Colorado. I look foward to commenting on this board from time to time.

I like pina coladas and being stuck in the rain. And I like very little shenanigans in my politics, so shenanigans shall be called out.

Being CAUGHT in the rain.

People on this board are very tetchy about misquotes.....:lol:

Welcome.

Can't help it, but....

You actually have an avatar with a renowned drug abuser with a "just say no" message? Is that sarcasm?

Welcome.

Did you ask Permission to be in my State?... :lol:

:)

peace...

I hate that stupid song. Just sayin.

Welcome new person. A guide will be along shortly to give you the $1 tour. Enjoy.

*Welcome* KidNatural. I like your style....can I be your snake?? :lol: :lol:

I hate that stupid song. Just sayin.

Welcome new person. A guide will be along shortly to give you the $1 tour. Enjoy.

Surely you meant "3-hour tour".

p183899_ce_h1_aa.jpg

Good heavens, so I did!

What the hell? What did they do with Mary Ann?

Perhaps she took the picture.

How do you feel about shenanigans in things not political?

Welcome.

:welcome: 2 USMB KidNatural, and you like being caught out in the rain huh.
Well, word of warning, if it does start 'raining' in here, be sure and check to see if it's yellow or not, if it is YELLOW, better check the poster standing above you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back