Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Thank you all very much. I look forward to getting to know all of you fine folks. What a nice welcome.

It's past my bed time but see you all tomorrow and again thanks for the kind words.

Welcome StoneageHippy, I be new here too, they got this 15 posts rule before you can post a link. This is #8. :eek:)

wow i cant really figure out anything negative to say.....

so welcome to the monkey house....so far, i guess....i could be wrong....

so did you go to needle park at bragg? i assume you were at bragg?

Welcome aboard and please accept my salute to your service.:salute:
Forgive Howdy DooDoo bro.He never got over the brainwashing.
Peace.

Attachments

• $weedman.jpg
    $weedman.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 66
You were a beat before you were a hippie?

Man, you are old!

FWIW, Maynard G Crebs was my childhood hero.

I was too young to be a beat, but I certainly thought them the sanest people I knew back in the 50s.

My only problem with them is their taste in poetry is mostly crap.

I am what my user name says, however, I was a beatnik before I became a hippie.
Good to know!

I'm 67 years old, but I still work a little on the side as a cabinet maker and building carpenter.
Glad to know your not one of those feed, cloth and bath me liberals!

I am pretty liberal although I don't like to get into partisan hackery and I have lots of conservative friends.
Give it time that will probably change!

I was in the US Army from 64 to 67 and was honorably discharged with a good conduct medal.
Thanks for serving this country during Nam! :salute:

There are some things that happen on this website that I just don't understand.

Hi! I am new here, but please don't take that out on me. Everybody has to be new once or twice in his life. I am an Independant, but usually vote Conservative. And I feel voting is very important. I am very concerned the way our Country is heading. I am worried for my Son and his new wife. I am very proud of my Nation, and I want it to continue. I love American History, and Current events, especially politics.

Forum List

Back