Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

no. it's not old news. It is always GOOD NEWS to have your suspicions confirmed and for biased police departments to be exposed. Always. They tried to dishonor Mrs. West because of her husband's position. I've no doubt that Bush Cheney and other rinos were all onboard. I'm glad that the rino globalist bushes and cheneys have been exposed as well.

It happened last August. Yeah, it's old news.

How about the DNC using an entire nation of taxpayers as their own personal ATM?

How about the Biden puppet allowing himself to instigate the mass slaughter of THOUSANDS of Ukrainians, as well as starting a war between them and Russia in order to deflect what his puppeteers are doing to THIS country!

How about the DNC instigating a nationwide "inflation" kill-switch to try and finish off the people they couldn't murder with their toxic "vaccine" sludge?

How about the DNC and their rabid media mongrels IGNORING the hate crimes, murder, destruction, animosity, and RACISM they've enhanced and ignited in order to further HIDE THEMSELVES and what they are doing to this country?
LOL...

You really need to see a professional.

It's old news only to those that don't want to see justice done. Sometimes it takes a long time for the 'old' news to be settled. I know the left doesn't want to see that. Especially if they have broken the law themselves.

and let me say that it is rather amusing you don't want to see this any longer when your side keeps bringing up old outdated charges in the hopes something will stick on President Trump. Talk about OLD news, hypocrite. LOL

like this for instance. Still blaming Trump and trying to saddle him with Ukraine/Russia when it was ALL Joe and Bobama.

Last edited:
It's old news only to those that don't want to see justice done. Sometimes it takes a long time for the 'old' news to be settled. I know the left doesn't want to see that. Especially if they have broken the law themselves.

and let me say that it is rather amusing you don't want to see this any longer when your side keeps bringing up old outdated charges in the hopes something will stick on President Trump. Talk about OLD news, hypocrite. LOL

like this for instance. Still blaming Trump and trying to saddle him with Ukraine/Russia when it was ALL Joe and Bobama.

Justice was done. She passed the field test and the blood test and was cleared of DWI.

No she wasn't. Y'all still pushed the story. And justice is NOT done until the culprit/culprits are identified, charged and sentenced. AND apology and restitution to the victim Who happened to have her 3 month old Grandchild with her.

no. it's not old news. It is always GOOD NEWS to have your suspicions confirmed and for biased police departments to be exposed. Always. They tried to dishonor Mrs. West because of her husband's position. I've no doubt that Bush Cheney and other rinos were all onboard. I'm glad that the rino globalist bushes and cheneys have been exposed as well.
So, I reckon you are assuming scenario's where the Texas GOP Old Boy network and the Bush/Cheney Cabal is behind this harassment... My google must be broke... :ack-1: I couldn't find jack shit re: the former POTUS & V.P. being involved... Would you mind sharing your hot link to this information re: the Bush/Cheney accusation?

No she wasn't. Y'all still pushed the story. And justice is NOT done until the culprit/culprits are identified, charged and sentenced. AND apology and restitution to the victim Who happened to have her 3 month old Grandchild with her.

What do ya mean, "y'all?" I said from the start she appeared to pass the field sobriety test.

That aside, she was driving erratically and the cop thought she was drunk. No restitution.

faun said:
What do ya mean, "y'all?" I said from the start she appeared to pass the field sobriety test.

That aside, she was driving erratically and the cop thought she was drunk. No restitution.

keep on trying to justify injustice and clear harassment. It only exposes you.

She was NOT driving erratically but you keep running your mouth. You're still lying about that when the left has already admitted she had a perfectly good explanation for ONE MOVE she made. They put her in danger, put the baby in danger so that they could score political points THEY THOugHT...and all they did...as you are doing, is to expose your lack of concern for our own constitutional rights. And just. Plain. decency.

The proof is in the dash cam and the breathalyzer tests. But you can ignore that just like you do anything that involves the harassment of the right.

Last edited:
She was NOT driving erratically but you keep running your mouth. You're still lying about that when the left has already admitted she had a perfectly good explanation for ONE MOVE she made. They put her in danger, put the baby in danger so that they could score political points THEY THOugHT...and all they did...as you are doing, is to expose your lack of concern for our own constitutional rights. And just. Plain. decency.

The proof is in the dash cam and the breathalyzer tests. But you can ignore that just like you do anything that involves the harassment of the right.

You denying she was driving erratically when she drove off the road twice makes you appear crazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back