Allen West sums up Virginia nicely..

It would appear that said group who didn’t wish to see the statue of Virginian, General Robert E. Lee, who was a commissioned U.S. Army officer, graduate of West Point, and served the nation in the Mexican War, taken down did apply for a permit to hold a rally.

Gee, he left out something about Lee's biography. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Lee fought to preserve the South's crimes against humanity.

This is such a little known fact that pseudocons feel obligated to remind all of us of the terrible things done by these Democrats several times a month.

Clearly, honoring these evil Democratic bastards with statues is a very bad idea. We should tear them down and preserve our history by putting museums which explain the atrocities committed by these evil Democrats.

We must preserve our history correctly.

A whole bunch of left wing Nazis came from out of state to protect the statue of a racist Democrat.

Every right winger who loves America and our history should therefore be really mad at them.

It would appear that said group who didn’t wish to see the statue of Virginian, General Robert E. Lee, who was a commissioned U.S. Army officer, graduate of West Point, and served the nation in the Mexican War, taken down did apply for a permit to hold a rally.

Gee, he left out something about Lee's biography. Can't quite put my finger on it...
We know where your finger's at...

Oh, that's right. Now I remember. Lee fought to preserve the South's crimes against humanity.

This is such a little known fact that pseudocons feel obligated to remind all of us of the terrible things done by these Democrats several times a month.

Clearly, honoring these evil Democratic bastards with statues is a very bad idea. We should tear them down and preserve our history by putting museums which explain the atrocities committed by these evil Democrats.

We must preserve our history correctly.

North had not only slaves but slave traders as well. The biggest slave carrying vessels were all owned by Northern wealthy families who delivered their cargo to the south.

Don't play holier than thou with North vs South. The North held slaves for 200 years as well.

Inheriting the Trade: A Northern Family Confronts Its Legacy as the Largest Slave-Trading Dynasty in U.S. History.

A Northern Family Confronts Its Slaveholding Past | History | Smithsonian

Last edited:
Okay, so now we are being encouraged to believe that hundreds of white supremacists showed up to protest in honor of Lee's service in the Mexican War.

Hooray para la confederación !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that is some funny shit. You can't make this stuff up. A black retard fails to mention Lee fought to preserve slavery, and another tard starts a topic to tell us the black tard summed it up nicely!

Holy christ almighty. This is why I come to this forum. The entertainment value is inestimable.

Up a Black dudes butthole?

On your trigger button, tard. On your trigger button.

North had not only slaves but slave traders as well. The biggest slave carrying vessels were all owned by Northern wealthy families who delivered their cargo to the south.

C'mon, don't spoil the fairy tale that African slavery was invented by Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis. Or was it Donald Trump?

C'mon, don't spoil the fairy tale that African slavery was invented by Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis. Or was it Donald Trump?
No, no, no. Slavery was invented by Democrats. The pseudocons learn us ignoramuses all the time about this!

You miss Allen Wests point

Not having a permit to protest is justification for being run down with a car

You miss Allen Wests point

Not having a permit to protest is justification for being run down with a car
Ah, yes. Thank God those out of state left wing Nazis set those lawbreakers straight.

Forum List

Back