Allen West on states forming new 'Union' after SCOTUS decision

C860BC5E-E146-E7AE-E65301447D0BAAF1.jpg

We need to continue to hammer home the point - what the fuck do we need from baltimore/detroit/ new joisey/fill in the shithole?

Not a fucking thing. Zero

We don't want to co-exist with these filthy fucking animals anymore. It wasn't that great before they started stealing elections, but now it's just not viable anymore. Time to part ways. If we need to shoot some animals in the face to get from A to B, I'm good with it.

We need to continue to hammer home the point - what the fuck do we need from baltimore/detroit/ new joisey/fill in the shithole?

We don't want to co-exist with these filthy fucking animals anymore. It wasn't that great before they started stealing elections, but now it's just not viable anymore. Time to part ways. If we need to shoot some animals in the face to get from A to B, I'm good with it.
Remember the good old days. When Texas was a republic and all by itself. Maybe all the white trash Deplorables could move to Texas from the other states and increase the IQ of both places.

Remember the good old days. When Texas was a republic and all by itself. Maybe all the white trash Deplorables could move to Texas from the other states and increase the IQ of both places.

Yeah, we're just really not into your shit.... we never were, actually
12g1tl.jpg

Why not worship the black cock, communism, chix with dix, and boy-touching in total peace instead of us hunting you down and shooting you in the face because we strongly disapprove.

Time for a divorce..... hmm? We just don't want to live with you filthy animals anymore.

Sherman caused untold suffering, and the South was already beaten. He was a true piece of shit.
He was the first modern general. Absolute and complete warmonger. Have you read his thoughts about warfare?

Yes, and I read about his actions as well, and it spoke volumes more than his thoughts.
He's one scary motherfucker....vicious and unapologetic.
Exactly what you want in a general....

Anyone who says that their state should leave the Union doesn't really appreciate the Constitution, only their version of what they think it says.

The country is viciously divided now, and many on the right simply no longer wish to live among people who want to dismantle our history, destroy our monuments, tear up the First Amendment, force us to stop using gendered language, force fairy tales to be fed to our children, like the 1619 Project, tell us "America has never been great", claim to us that "systematic racism" is the #1 threat to America, dismantle our borders, take away our immigration enforcement, force government healthcare on us, etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you guys, myself and millions of others no longer even want to try to find a common ground, because there isn't one.
We need a fucking divorce, we see the world 180 degrees differently, it's irreconcilable differences, and the sooner we all see it, the sooner we can start the dividing line.

I thought you were moving to Australia? I'm beginning to think that wasn't sincere.

Why not worship the black cock, communism, chix with dix, and boy-touching in total peace instead of us hunting you down and shooting you in the face because we strongly disapprove.

Time for a divorce..... hmm? We just don't want to live with you filthy animals anymore.

At least you're honest about wanting to kill people. I know that most of you trailer trash Deplorables make out antifa are the violent ones but we all know deep down you and your Proud Boy brethren are violent as fuck.

Which is kinda weird, in that you look like a fag...but anyway, yeah who would want to live with shitstains like you guys.

Maybe the libs and the normal conservatives can work something out so you nimrods can go and celebrate God, Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny and all the other made up shit...

Allen West on states forming new 'Union' after SCOTUS decision

After the Friday SCOTUS decision to dismiss Texas' lawsuit against Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, Texas GOP chairman Allen West proposed an idea for law-abiding states with nowhere else to turn: banding together to "form a Union of states that will abide by the Constitution." He says the four states sued by Texas must face consequences for their unconstitutional handling of the presidential election, and with the highest court refusing to hear the case, those law-abiding states must now find a new solution. So, does West believe seceding is the only option left? In this clip, he discusses with Glenn how should certain states should respond to the Supreme Court decision that left many Americans feeling hopeless.

I say, let's rock and roll man. I am happy to move to Texas. I love Texas.

What unconstitutional handling of the presidential election? The issue was adjudicated in both the federal and state judiciaries. No constitutional violations were ever found.

Surely Allen West doesn't consider HIMSELF a legal authority that surpasses the state and federal judiciaries.

Surely not.

At least you're honest about wanting to kill people. I know that most of you trailer trash Deplorables make out antifa are the violent ones but we all know deep down you and your Proud Boy brethren are violent as fuck.

Which is kinda weird, in that you look like a fag...but anyway, yeah who would want to live with shitstains like you guys.

Maybe the libs and the normal conservatives can work something out so you nimrods can go and celebrate God, Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny and all the other made up shit...

Oh, conservatives are getting very brazen in their sedition. Wanting to destroy the United States is the new MAGA.

Anyone who says that their state should leave the Union doesn't really appreciate the Constitution, only their version of what they think it says.

The country is viciously divided now, and many on the right simply no longer wish to live among people who want to dismantle our history, destroy our monuments, tear up the First Amendment, force us to stop using gendered language, force fairy tales to be fed to our children, like the 1619 Project, tell us "America has never been great", claim to us that "systematic racism" is the #1 threat to America, dismantle our borders, take away our immigration enforcement, force government healthcare on us, etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck you guys, myself and millions of others no longer even want to try to find a common ground, because there isn't one.
We need a fucking divorce, we see the world 180 degrees differently, it's irreconcilable differences, and the sooner we all see it, the sooner we can start the dividing line.

I thought you were moving to Australia? I'm beginning to think that wasn't sincere.

I will continue to fight you guys as long as I am still living here.

I will continue to fight you guys as long as I am still living here.

You're not really fighting in as much as you're just complaining about things you can't change.

Forum List

Back