Allen West is a member of the CBC

A repub part of the CBC but I thought that blacks hated black conservatives? Oh that's right, only in Lala land

He just finished an interview on Fox. Because of the embarassing racist behavior of Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC West says he is going to "rethink" being a member and may withdraw.

What little Willow is referring to is that Waters told the Tea Party to go to hell. To partisan hacks, that means Waters is a racist. In reality, she was just telling the Tea Party to go to hell, which is not a racist statement. But I sure do find it amusing that the same cons who criticize anybody on the left for daring to accuse anybody on the right of being racist (even when they do say something racist) are now faux outraging and race-card-pulling themselves. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many on the right are inconsistent hypocritical hacks.

Last edited:
Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

Willow sure is happy that West is considering leaving an organization that she thinks is racist. She sees nothing wrong with West being part of a group she thinks is racist because he's thinking about possibly considering leaving. Lol

Judging from WillowTree's posts for over a year and a half, I would defend her against your statement. She most likely feels about Wests' statement the same way I do. He is seeing a direction of an organization to which he belongs, as leaving it's original goals and turning into an activist group of people trying to destroy what he loves about America and doing it in nefarious ways. He sees the CBC as no longer representing his ambitions for our country.

I said nothing about his comments. I said Willow sees the CBC as being racist but since West is a repub she finds nothing wrong with being part of a group she thinks is racist. Funny thing that.

I said nothing about his comments. I said Willow sees the CBC as being racist but since West is a repub she finds nothing wrong with being part of a group she thinks is racist. Funny thing that.

Funny thing that you omitted the fact that West stated he was reconsidering his membership.....only that he is a member.

:eusa_hand:

Judging from WillowTree's posts for over a year and a half, I would defend her against your statement. She most likely feels about Wests' statement the same way I do. He is seeing a direction of an organization to which he belongs, as leaving it's original goals and turning into an activist group of people trying to destroy what he loves about America and doing it in nefarious ways. He sees the CBC as no longer representing his ambitions for our country.

What she said !

I'm quietly confident that Willow is capable of voicing her own opinions. She doesn't need you to tell the board what she thinks. Frankly, you struggle with coherent thoughts of your own, so speaking on behalf of another is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade.

I would suggest you STFU telling others what they think... it makes you look even more ridiculous.

Kind of like the ACLU, the NAACP, and the Democratic Party.

I'm quietly confident that Willow is capable of voicing her own opinions. She doesn't need you to tell the board what she thinks. Frankly, you struggle with coherent thoughts of your own, so speaking on behalf of another is waaaay over your intellectual pay grade.

I would suggest you STFU telling others what they think... it makes you look even more ridiculous.

Go cry about it. She thinks the CBC is racist but still supports someone who is part of that big bad racist organization because hes a repub. Dont like it? get a hanky.

Forum List

Back