Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Libs will probably say this is a another scare tactic by Pres Bush to try and increase his poll numbers

Meanwhile, San Fran Nan and White Flag Harry will hold hearing to make sure the terrorists rights were not violated during the investagation

Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport
Saturday, June 02, 2007

NEW YORK — Three people were arrested and one other was being sought in connection to a plan to set off explosives at John F. Kennedy International Airport, officials close to the investigation said.

The plot, which never got past the planning stages, did not involve airplanes or passenger terminals, according to the two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the arrests had not yet been announced. They did not elaborate on the specific target at the airport, one of the nation's busiest.

Details were to be given out at a 1 p.m. news conference
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277337,00.html

Shows that terrorism is a law enforcement issue.

Good thing we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here.

:clap2:

Yes, the view of the left is terrorism is not an act of war.

To the left, the US is the real terrorist in the world

Shows that terrorism is a law enforcement issue.

Good thing we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here.

:clap2:

Jilly, do you think the Bush administration listened to their phoine calls? If they did - that would really piss off the left. Preventing a terror attack using a method the left was opposed to - who would have thought?

Yes, the view of the left is terrorism is not an act of war.

To the left, the US is the real terrorist in the world

Yah... sure it is... Tweddle Dum and you must be right, of course, because you've so perfected those insights while living in a trailer with 7 cats.

What have you done in the war against terror? Besides listen to Rush Limbaugh and troll on the computer? *shrug*

I'm sure Bush and his minions would be happy to put you on a flight to Fallujah... you really should take them up on it...since you believe so strongly in Bush's war.

Yah... sure it is... Tweddle Dum and you must be right, of course, because you've so perfected those insights while living in a trailer with 7 cats.

What have you done in the war against terror? Besides listen to Rush Limbaugh and troll on the computer? *shrug*

I'm sure Bush and his minions would be happy to put you on a flight to Fallujah... you really should take them up on it...since you believe so strongly in Bush's war.

This is a libs way of ducking the issue

Terrorists are in a foul mood these days. Their allies in DC gave up on their surrender bill - so now they are fighting the US without the Dems help

Jilly, do you think the Bush administration listened to their phoine calls? If they did - that would really piss off the left. Preventing a terror attack using a method the left was opposed to - who would have thought?

Nah, Tweddle Dum. I figure it was some Jewish kid who works at Circuit City who told them... you know, just like the one who got them the guys who wanted to attack Fort Dix.

Nah, Tweddle Dum. I figure it was some Jewish kid who works at Circuit City who told them... you know, just like the one who got them the guys who wanted to attack Fort Dix.

and will libs go after him for invading the privacy of the terrorists?

This is a libs way of ducking the issue

Terrorists are in a foul mood these days. Their allies in DC gave up on their surrender bill - so now they are fighting the US without the Dems help

come on, Tweddle Dum...when are you going to Baghdad? Fallujah? Mosul? Any of those places will do. Put your money where your ignorant mouth is... I dare ya!

come on, Tweddle Dum...when are you going to Baghdad? Fallujah? Mosul? Any of those places will do. Put your money where your ignorant mouth is... I dare ya!

you must be upset the Dems surrendered to Pres Bush and not the terrorists in Iraq

If the terrorists turn out to be Muslims - would that be grounds for the left to accuse law enforcement of racial profiling?

Having trouble staying on topic, Tweddle Dum? Maybe you should let one of the cats post for a while. :eusa_dance:

you are more cranky then usual - so there must be a reason

The Dems giving Pres Bush a win would piss you off

Not cranky at all, actually. It's a beautiful summer day and I took a break to amuse myself and laugh at you for a bit. :rofl:

Carry on....

Looking at the reaction of the kook left lately (and boy do you resemble that remark) cranky is putting it mildly

This story will not sit well with the left. Muslims arrested, a foiled terror attack, and Pres Bush has another example of what we are fighting

Meanwhile you denegrate 5 of 9 Supreme Court Justices cause they didn't vote your way on a case before them. And your a lawyer?

It is only a matter of time before the ACLU and the liberals start insisting that these 4 people were railroaded to scare us in the schemeing lie that is Bush's war on Terror. Why any day now Bush will declare himself Dictator for life.

It is only a matter of time before the ACLU and the liberals start insisting that these 4 people were railroaded to scare us in the schemeing lie that is Bush's war on Terror. Why any day now Bush will declare himself Dictator for life.

Given Pres Bush's poll numbers, I say it is a matter of time before the libs will bellow it was all timed to boost his poll numbers

Meanwhile you denegrate 5 of 9 Supreme Court Justices cause they didn't vote your way on a case before them. And your a lawyer?

Being a lib she can do that. They hate conservative Judges who will not create a law so that liberalism can be imposed on the people

New Topics

Forum List

Back