Alledged RBG Last Words PROVE What 'Uncreative, Simplistic Liars' the Democrats Are

RBG did NOT say that, very obviously, but the 'Deplorable American' people Dimocrats think are too stupid to know the difference, just like they think we are too stupid to know that Trump does not have low regard for the American people.
One of two possibilities exist:
1. Either she didn't say it (because it's the polar opposite of what she stated previously) and the democrats are up to their typical emotion-triggering manipulative lying.
2. She was so close to death that her mind was mostly gone and she was babbling. If true, she obviously lost either her memory or her integrity.

Regardless, it matters not in any legal context.

Democrats allege that RBG said she wished that her replacement would only be nominated by a new President.

That is an obvious LIE. RBG was a judges judge, and was well aware that the Consitution says the President SHALL make an appointment when a seat on the SCOTUS is vacant.

SHALL is not 'may' or 'can think about it for a while'. 'Shall' is an imperative word that leaves no choice, THE PRESIDENT MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

Every lawyer should know the difference between 'shall' vrs 'may' or whatever else.

RBG did NOT say that, very obviously, but the 'Deplorable American' people Dimocrats think are too stupid to know the difference, just like they think we are too stupid to know that Trump does not have low regard for the American people.

THE DEMOCRATS DO AND THEY DEMONSTRATE THIS EVERY FOUR YEARS WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS LIES.

I have no doubt she said that. You are nothing but a lying, weasel. You know Democrats will take the White House, Senate and House. Republicans know it. That is why the rush is on. I have never seen a party rush to commit suicide.

She trashed trump in 2016 so these alleged last words wouldn’t be unprecedented.

She didn't trash Trump. Trump did that. She might have commented that he was trash though.
Yes, she did. She later said she regretted it. Trump responded to her by calling on her to resign.

Read her remark carefully. She didn't say Trump wasn't trash. She said that as a judge, she shouldn't have commented about how trashey he is.
"On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," Ginsburg said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect."
But she said it. Recognizing that it was not standing with protocol doesn’t change the fact that she said it. She obviously meant it.

Any words by Ginsburg at any time should be flushed down the toilet. She was a Europhobic, domestic terrorist who hated the USA who was ugly as hell. The Deep State and the tards are going to go crazy when the good looking European lady is confirmed!

Democrats allege that RBG said she wished that her replacement would only be nominated by a new President.

That is an obvious LIE. RBG was a judges judge, and was well aware that the Consitution says the President SHALL make an appointment when a seat on the SCOTUS is vacant.

SHALL is not 'may' or 'can think about it for a while'. 'Shall' is an imperative word that leaves no choice, THE PRESIDENT MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

Every lawyer should know the difference between 'shall' vrs 'may' or whatever else.

THE DEMOCRATS DO AND THEY DEMONSTRATE THIS EVERY FOUR YEARS WITH THEIR RIDICULOUS LIES.
So her granddaughter is now lying??..tin foil hats are reaching again
This is how Dimocrats think, relying on 'authoritative' pronouncements instead of thinking rationally.

Yes, her daughter is lying for whatever reason. I do not believe it is conceivable that RBG wanted the President to ignore the Constitution, doofus.

RBG was so full of morphine for weeks that she would not have had the lucidity or acuity to say those words...
Oh, but we are supposed to disregard the Constitution in order to obey the supposed inverified last words of a person dying of a very painful disease.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the most painful forms of cancer around.

Last edited:
I heard this shit and just laughed.
Even thought that old eugenicist bat was political as hell, the very idea that her last dying thoughts and words were about her replacement, over those closest to her in life, is patently preposterous.
But the tall tale does comport very nicely with the truly ghoulish nature of today's Democrat Party.
But they think everyone in America is stupid enough to believe them.

That these kind of people now run the Democratic Party explains why it is collapsing.

1600769715578.png

These groups are silenced because they have mentally left the Democratic Party or always opposed them. Moderates and the majority of Liberals no longer agree with Democrats but keep it to themselves, mostly.

She trashed trump in 2016 so these alleged last words wouldn’t be unprecedented.
The supposed death bed wish is entirely contrary to the Constitution that I think RBG respected and loved, though I think she got a number of things wrong.

It is an entirely different kind of statement from 'Orange Man Bad!!!!', especially from a judge of her caliber on the SCOTUS.

I say it is clearly bullshit and insulting to the American people.

1. The reported statement is "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed." Not that another judge wouldn't be nominated, but that one wouldn't replace her, i.e. be confirmed.

Semantic horse kaka. Shall means immediate and unconditional compliance. The process is nowhere slowed or held up for the deathbed wish from the previous judge, and we have never done it before and RBG knew it.

2. This statement was supposedly dictated days before her death. While I have seen it described as her final statement RBG’s Dying Words: “My Most Fervent Wish Is That I Not Be Replaced Until a New President Is Installed”, the NPR report from which other news outlets seem to have gotten the information did not so describe it. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/1003...s-at-87?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Irrelevant as it is not verified and does not match her previous statements, 'The President does not stop being President in an election year.'

3. That the president shall make an appointment does not indicate a time frame in which that appointment must be made. Shall means it has to be done, but doesn't tell when it has to be done.

Yes, it does. It means do not delay and start whatever process is involved.

4. A person dying might make statements which aren't confined to the legal realm

You said it was several days prior to her death, so which is it. Get your Dimocrat lies straight.

Sorry, your reasoning with this OP seems pretty weak.

Not at all. It is far more believable that Dimocrats are lying yet again (Charlottesvile Hoax Lie, Biden wont stop Fracking lie, etc) than to believe that a fine judge like RBG who respected and loved the Constitution would suddenly abandon it and wish for people to ignore it, understanding the Constitutional Crisis that could emerge with a 4-4 split on the court.

You should seriously reconsider if you are as honest as you seem to imply you are.

You are gonna be totally fucking suicidal when Barrett is sworn in before Halloween, bye bye baby killing, bye bye fascists.... :auiqs.jpg:
I wouldnt start celebrating the reversal of Roe just yet.

Stare Decisis is a very respected perspective among conservative judges. She might not go that far as well as another judge or two.

Dims do have a way of applying backdoor persuasion the public never sees.

One of two possibilities exist:
1. Either she didn't say it (because it's the polar opposite of what she stated previously) and the democrats are up to their typical emotion-triggering manipulative lying.
2. She was so close to death that her mind was mostly gone and she was babbling. If true, she obviously lost either her memory or her integrity.
Regardless, it matters not in any legal context.
Many claim she said it days prior to her death, but the drugs conceivably could have made her that groggy, I suppose.

But then why doesnt anyone besides her daughter make that claim as well?

Forum List

Back