Allah Akbar!... Islam's many Faces...

I'd like some of this Muslim's face.:eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $0216-irina-shiek-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-11-480x712.jpg
    $0216-irina-shiek-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-11-480x712.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 75

Correction... Peace, Love and Tolerance...

From the Kingdom to Iran, the Middle East does this... From it's Political Leaders to it's Ilsamic Leaders...

Middle Eastern Muslims do this.

They bury Women up to their Heads and Stone them to Death over Accusations of Infidelity...

They Execute Homosexuals simply for being "out"...

They are a Barbaric, 15th Century People more in need of a Reformation than the Catholics were 500 years ago.

And that's a Fact.

:)

peace...

I'd like some of this Muslim's face.:eusa_angel:

You know, that's not REALLY gonna do anything for teh OP. Just sayin'

^Bodecea's an Apologist for Islamists while she Hates on American Christians for not telling her how Wonderful her Lifestyle Choice is...

Hey Bodey... Go to the Kingdom and be "Out"...

Let me know how that goes for ya. :thup:

peace...

Lets party like its 899!

Sad that the worst offender, Saudi Arabia, is seen as a dear friend of ours by our republican and democrat leaders.

I would Suggest, that Liberals like Bodecea, are FAR more likely to Defend Islam than they are to Defend their Fellow Americans who happen to Disagree with them...

As for GeoPolitical Realities...

They are what they are... For both Parties.

But Liberals on an Individual Basis, tend to be more Understanding of Ilsam's Barbarism.

peace...

Lets party like its 899!

Sad that the worst offender, Saudi Arabia, is seen as a dear friend of ours by our republican and democrat leaders.

I would Suggest, that Liberals like Bodecea, are FAR more likely to Defend Islam than they are to Defend their Fellow Americans who happen to Disagree with them...

But Liberals on an Individual Basis, tend to be more Understanding of Ilsam's Barbarism.

peace...

While you can calmly dismiss our allegiance with countries with disgusting human rights because you support half the people doing it, I cannot.

peace...

While you can calmly dismiss our allegiance with countries with disgusting human rights because you support half the people doing it, I cannot.

I said no such thing...

And if I was King, Bitchlips, I would Liberate ALL of the Countries who were being Tyranized by Islam...

From the Kingdom to Iran.

But I ain't.

peace...

peace...

I said no such thing...

And if I was King, Bitchlips, I would Liberate ALL of the Countries who were being Tyranized by Islam...

From the Kingdom to Iran.

But I ain't.

peace...

I see, so you agree with Osama on his calls for a Holy War. Sad I was hoping that idealogy died with him.

Lets party like its 899!

I agree. Those Saudis are knee deep in oil money, they are no friends to Americans however our politicians love them.

They're the worst offenders of human rights in Islamic based countries, yet our political scum still smile, shake hands and suck face with them.

Forum List

Back