All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny...... this image was taken before the removal of any steel from Ground Zero.
43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

You lying again Angelo?

Earlier photo BEFORE column was cut.
View attachment 517565

After column was cut. Notice the same object identifiers in both red circles used to match the column both before and after the torch cut.
View attachment 517566
Yeah I know you guys came prepared and and your boys at Google have made it all but impossible to find images like this.

These images were taken during the rescue operation long before the removal of steel.View attachment 517564

And before you try and claim that what I show and what you show are not the same columns. Let's match them even further.

The columns marked by the green outline match in both photos. Even the torch cut shown by the green arrow has the same shape.
The piece of steel shown by the red outline is the same.
The column marked by the blue outline is the same.
And the clincher? The little "T" shaped mark in the orange circle is the same in each photo.

You lose once again Angelo.

TorchCut5.png

Yeah I know you guys came prepared and and your boys at Google have made it all but impossible to find images like this.
That's because you stop searching when you find something that supports your idiotic claims. I had NO problem finding images. Your Google-Fu just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back