All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

1626209771091.png
1626209788586.png

Last edited:
Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

How much thermite did they use?
Or was it explosives?

How much thermite did they use?
Or was it explosives?

Average citizens like me can only do a little research of whatever's online and speculate from what we know and see but there is a grand jury coming and there are witnesses with evidence we don't know of so until then I guess we wait.

But my hypothesis is that they had explosives in the basement which many many many witnesses have attested to .(..firefighters included and cops) then nanothermite ( 45-degree angle wraps) -( one of the cut columns Illustrated the op).....these would have probably been placed on two separate levels maybe a third of the way up and 2/3 of the way up..... just enough so the collapsing upper sections would have no resistance from below.

But hey who the f*** am I to say ?

:desk:

IT WAS JEWISH SPACE LAZERS!!!
Some clown always brings anti-Semitism into it of course from both political sides. It never fails and I've been talking about this since 2004.

oh please. there's nothing anti-semitic about joining in on a nutter 9/11 conspiracy thread.

me thinx you need one of these:View attachment 512381
I have no sense of humor when it comes to organized planned murder of 3,000 people

But my hypothesis is that they had explosives in the basement
Which is why we see the collapses starting way up high where the airplanes impacted.

Golly, who to believe, you or our lying eyes?

And yes, I understand that simple reality isn't going to have any effect on your faith.

nanothermite
"Nanothermite" is a weird made-up term that conspiracy cultists use in a failed attempt to sound intelligent. It's BS. There's no such thing.

But go on, humor us. Explain to everyone the difference between "thermite" and "nanothermite".

But my hypothesis is that they had explosives in the basement which many many many witnesses have attested to

How do explosives in the basement cause a collapse so high in the towers?

then nanothermite

Is nanothermite better or worse than regular thermite? Why?

( 45-degree angle wraps)

Where are the rigs? Triggers? How many tons do you need?

these would have probably been placed on two separate levels maybe a third of the way up and 2/3 of the way up....

How did they know the jets wouldn't disrupt their rigs? Melt the wiring? Set them off early?

Like Hollywood, you really should stop making the same movies over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back