All Those "Babies" In Louisville. Don't They Have Job? Homework? Lives? Hobbies. Are They Just Waiting To Take Out A Walmart/CVS Store?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Isn't this what most of us are saying when we see these bored teen agers hitting the streets every time a white man takes out a black person? One thing all these riots have in common. They seem to take place in poor areas/run down cities/ and in some cases, more middle class cities like Minneapolis. We can only assume that all of these babies live with their mommies and daddies and have absolutely nothing to do, so they just wait for the next cop to shoot someone, then head for downtown/nearest wal mart/CVS/Walgreens/Sex Toy Store and just break into them. Right?

Isn't this what most of us are saying when we see these bored teen agers hitting the streets every time a white man takes out a black person? One thing all these riots have in common. They seem to take place in poor areas/run down cities/ and in some cases, more middle class cities like Minneapolis. We can only assume that all of these babies live with their mommies and daddies and have absolutely nothing to do, so they just wait for the next cop to shoot someone, then head for downtown/nearest wal mart/CVS/Walgreens/Sex Toy Store and just break into them. Right?
I don't know what these guys do for a living.
OH BOY! Armed Militia Group Is Now Marching in Downtown Louisville (VIDEO)
1600919934189.png

I suspect the NFAC (Not fucking around coalition largely from Atlanta or at least that's what I heard) sell drugs.
1600919754702.png

With people like these two groups facing off on the streets, what could go wrong?

I don't know what these guys do for a living.
OH BOY! Armed Militia Group Is Now Marching in Downtown Louisville (VIDEO)
View attachment 392253
I suspect the NFAC (Not fucking around coalition largely from Atlanta or at least that's what I heard) sell drugs.
View attachment 392252

With people like these two groups facing off on the streets, what could go wrong?
The black militia could start shooting each other again????

Forum List

Back