Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
At the end of the day ..we’re all Homo Sapiens
!!
Our DNA is identical except for superficial different “ gene expressions”

The 24/7 hate of CNN and MSNBC etc has ripped the nation apart and set us back to the 1960s

I don’t think we can survive and Jeff Zucker and Soros ( both Jews ) should be arrested

I don’t think we can survive and Jeff Zucker and Soros ( both Jews ) should be arrested
WTF... I'm not a fan of either of these men but what the fuck does being a Jew have to do with anything?

CNN made me shout ‘white lives are better’ and ‘white power’ on camera. :crybaby:

!!

The 24/7 hate of CNN and MSNBC etc has ripped the nation apart and set us back to the 1960s

Yeah . . . that's a big part of it. Hint: postmodernism . . .

!!

The broadcast regulators and other branches have almost as much to blame for looking the other way when it comes to broadcast criminal activities (besides broadcast violations), which include bribes and air time to politicians, racketeering, intimidation threats, incite violence, censorship, spying, classified leaks, obstructing justice, blackmail, involvement in I.R.S. abuse of power as a political weapon, fake news stories lying about sources to comitt defamation of character or attacks on businesses using the same tactic, promoting rioting/criminal activities, protecting drug cartels, involvement with sex traffickers and on and on incite of lawless behavior.....

Forum List

Back