All this crap about "pussy" Where was the ANGST from GOP when shown Obama used the term?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So Obama is being excused by Snopes as his use of "pussy" was taken out of context.
Wow! How biased can that be?
And guess what... Obama was offended. BUT NOT BY THE word "pussy"!
Because he hadn't read Malcolm X! Not the word... the context mind you!

"You guys talking about Malcolm? Malcolm tells it like it is. No doubt about it."

"Yeah," another guy said. "But I'll tell you what. You won't moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won't stop me eating no ribs, either. Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."

I noticed Ray laughing and looked at him sternly.

"What are you laughing at?" I said to him. "You never even read Malcolm. You don't even know what he says."
FALSE: President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too'

And then the biased Snopes says it is MOSTLY FALSE!!!

Obama didn't have to put this passage in the book.
He didn't have to READ this passage to a bunch of people possibly young children who read the book
or in the Cambridge audience.

He chose to use the word...!
NOT surreptitiously.
Not in an off mic comment.
BUT Deliberately and on purpose!
Obama said "Gotta have them ribs and pussy too!"

Obama said at a campaign event in Chicago for US Senate candidate Tammy Duckworth. "I don't need to repeat it. There are children in the room."
Poll: Who won the 2nd presidential debate between Trump and Clinton in St. Louis?

Again.. the establishment, the MSM, everyone EXCEPT us common folk are upset...
BUT no one even the GOP were upset when Obama said
" Gotta have them ribs and pussy too!"

Double standard for sure....

Forum List

Back