All things Doctor Who!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
With recent discussions I decided to start a Doctor Who thread, along with the fact it is the 50th Anniversary this year.

Anyone have any theories on who Clara Oswin Oswald is?

None, but I haven't been watching for some time. I wonder if any of my fellow whovians have any guesses. I'll ask around.

I have not seen the new season. I do not have any BBC channels where I currently live, so I have to wait for the new season to show up on Netflix.

If you talk about the new season until then, I would appreciate spoiler alerts.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and have even watched the very first season from 50 years ago on Neflix. I love that they have not radically altered the appearance of the daleks in all this time.

The best hour of television ever written, across all genres and all decades, is Blink.

150216_323748831063593_1519894031_n.png

I have not seen the new season. I do not have any BBC channels where I currently live, so I have to wait for the new season to show up on Netflix.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and have even watched the very first season from 50 years ago on Neflix. I love that they have not radically altered the appearance of the daleks in all this time.

The best hour of television ever written, across all genres and all decades, is Blink.
I agree that Blink was an excellent episode, which I watched last week (for the first time) on DVD.
It's interesting that at Dragon Con 2008 in Atlanta Ga, one of the participants chose to depict a "Weeping Angel".

She Ain't Weeping Anymore

I agree that Blink was an excellent episode, which I watched last week (for the first time) on DVD.
It's interesting that at Dragon Con 2008 in Atlanta Ga, one of the participants chose to depict a "Weeping Angel".

She Ain't Weeping Anymore

I just watched it the other day, favorite episode so far.

With recent discussions I decided to start a Doctor Who thread, along with the fact it is the 50th Anniversary this year.

Anyone have any theories on who Clara Oswin Oswald is?

watch..... Asylum of the Daleks the first episode this season.....the girl on that ship?.....her name was Oswin

Yeah, seen it about ten times lol
I am just wondering who she is going to end up being. I have heard River Song, but I don't think so.

I am just wondering who she is going to end up being. I have heard River Song, but I don't think so.

River has already been explained though.....the guy who is the main writer and producer Russell T. Davies hinted on a special i saw that the girl Oswin on the moon with the Daleks......he said it has to do with her.....he said you will have to watch to see what he is talking about.....the host said so she is the girl in the Christmas special?....he said cant say....."spoilers"....and let it go at that.....so we will see....:eusa_angel:....i just hope for the aniversary they bring back Capt Jack for a ride.....

River has already been explained though.....the guy who is the main writer and producer Russell T. Davies hinted on a special i saw that the girl Oswin on the moon with the Daleks......he said it has to do with her.....he said you will have to watch to see what he is talking about.....the host said so she is the girl in the Christmas special?....he said cant say....."spoilers"....and let it go at that.....so we will see....:eusa_angel:....i just hope for the aniversary they bring back Capt Jack for a ride.....

She is the girl in the Xmas special.
I don't want to say anymore. Lol

And I hope they bring him back too. Torchwood is over so they should.

The part that got me was him being the Face of Boe. He says it in the end of Last of the Time Lords.

Dr Who is perfect TV viewing when you don't want to think too hard or too seriously about anything.

I only have one question about Dr. Who.

His companions are never really and truly hot.

by that I mean they're okay, but compared to Dr. Who in many cases you know, you absolutely know that the Dr. is way hotter than his companions and in real life he'd have a hotter GF.

Sup wid dat?

That cannot be an accident.

Dr Who is perfect TV viewing when you don't want to think too hard or too seriously about anything.

I only have one question about Dr. Who.

His companions are never really and truly hot.

by that I mean they're okay, but compared to Dr. Who in many cases you know, you absolutely know that the Dr. is way hotter than his companions and in real life he'd have a hotter GF.

Sup wid dat?

That cannot be an accident.

Ponds and Clara are pretty hot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back