All things Doctor Who!

Dr Who is perfect TV viewing when you don't want to think too hard or too seriously about anything.

I only have one question about Dr. Who.

His companions are never really and truly hot.

by that I mean they're okay, but compared to Dr. Who in many cases you know, you absolutely know that the Dr. is way hotter than his companions and in real life he'd have a hotter GF.

Sup wid dat?

That cannot be an accident.

Ponds and Clara are pretty hot.

so was Peri and Rose and Martha.....and this new girl is pretty nice too....

Dr Who is perfect TV viewing when you don't want to think too hard or too seriously about anything.

by that I mean they're okay, but compared to Dr. Who in many cases you know, you absolutely know that the Dr. is way hotter than his companions and in real life he'd have a hotter GF.

Sup wid dat?

Ponds and Clara are pretty hot.

so was Peri and Rose and Martha.....and this new girl is pretty nice too....

Her name is Clara Oswin Oswald ;)

You really have to watch The Snowmen episode.

I have not seen the new season. I do not have any BBC channels where I currently live, so I have to wait for the new season to show up on Netflix.

If you talk about the new season until then, I would appreciate spoiler alerts.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and have even watched the very first season from 50 years ago on Neflix. I love that they have not radically altered the appearance of the daleks in all this time.

The best hour of television ever written, across all genres and all decades, is Blink.

That really was a remarkable episode. There were three or four that same season that were very, very good, and really haven't been matched since.

Sup wid dat?

You need Lasik surgery. Amy Pond is off the charts hot. I almostr had to go to the ER for a near fatal fever when I laid eyes one her in her first episode dressed as a policewoman.

Sup wid dat?

You need Lasik surgery. Amy Pond is off the charts hot. I almostr had to go to the ER for a near fatal fever when I laid eyes one her in her first episode dressed as a policewoman.

Editec might be a Woman or Gay..(not that there is anything wrong with that).....he/she did say that the Doctor is way hotter than the Companions....

Sup wid dat?

I've been watching the sixth series on DVD and Karen Gillan, the actress who plays Amy Pond, provides narration to episodes in a "bonus" track that you can play while watching the episodes. As a person she seems unpretentious and down to earth, and not at all like the character she plays in Dr. Who. She's not "hot" in the way her character comes across in the series.

What I just got my son for Valentines Day!! I can't wait for him to get home from school so we can open it.
aty7u5ep.jpg

I have not seen the new season. I do not have any BBC channels where I currently live, so I have to wait for the new season to show up on Netflix.

If you talk about the new season until then, I would appreciate spoiler alerts.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Who and have even watched the very first season from 50 years ago on Neflix. I love that they have not radically altered the appearance of the daleks in all this time.

The best hour of television ever written, across all genres and all decades, is Blink.

That really was a remarkable episode. There were three or four that same season that were very, very good, and really haven't been matched since.

I've never been a fan of the Weeping Angels as monsters.

The Daleks still hold up after all these years.

Forum List

Back