All The President's Lies

i keep trying to explain to a trump supporter that facts have no agenda they are simply facts....she just parrots the gop lie....regardless of facts

i have taught her to fear google

i.e. the democrats want to take people on social securities guns....

that is her spin on the prohibiting of people under guardianship from owning guns.....which means if you cant manage your own affairs and are declared mentally incompetent by the court then you cant own a gun.

Saw it on CNN Sunday night. The show featured Trump as the liar in chief, but it barely scratched the surface. It would take a whole damn mini-series to feature all his lies.

For those with inquisitive minds, it airs again Nov. 28. Here is a taste:

Trailer - CNN Special Report - All the President's Lies - CNN Video

Show me on this doll where The President touched you ...

913LCZyBDWL._SY606_.jpg

Saw it on CNN Sunday night. The show featured Trump as the liar in chief, but it barely scratched the surface. It would take a whole damn mini-series to feature all his lies.

913LCZyBDWL._SY606_.jpg
Of course it never fails, another deaf dumb and blind critic.

913LCZyBDWL._SY606_.jpg
Of course it never fails, another deaf dumb and blind critic.
Of course it never fails, another deaf dumb and blind leftist with extreme TDS

i keep trying to explain to a trump supporter that facts have no agenda they are simply facts....she just parrots the gop lie....regardless of facts
It's hard to explain anything to someone with only half the neocortex of normal people.

CNN???!!!! you're kidding?
The MSM is crazy. They criticize EVERYTHING Donnie does. Every MSM report on every outlet offers only criticism. One would think all Americans would see them as the frauds they are, but no.

Yet when Ears was in, all we got was conditional love.

Forum List

Back